Lyft Passengers

JohnnyJets

6 months went by without taking any Lyft rides so last night I decided to do just lyft before they deactivate me for no activity.

17 pings accepted
4 cancelled as I was driving to their pick up
1 convict (11 years for robbing a bank..according to him)
1 fortune teller
1 college girl asking me if her boobs look nice under her shirt
1 milf who was pissed because i "made" her walk across the street to get in the car

ZERO primetime although I was in the zones all night

No thanks Lyft...I"'ll stick with Uber

Ardery

6 months went by without taking any Lyft rides so last night I decided to do just lyft before they deactivate me for no activity.

17 pings accepted
4 cancelled as I was driving to their pick up
1 convict (11 years for robbing a bank..according to him)
1 fortune teller
1 college girl asking me if her boobs look nice under her shirt
1 milf who was pissed because i "made" her walk across the street to get in the car

ZERO primetime although I was in the zones all night

No thanks Lyft...I"'ll stick with Uber
I don't know what you're talking about. Uber and Lyft passengers are the same. you just happened upon a few goof balls at that particular time.

Ride-Share-Risk-Manager

Lyft are marketing in NJ based on price. Passengers who take Lyft don't care about anything other than price. I have asked hundreds of them about why they choose Lyft. It always comes down to price. As a result we should not be surprised why the Lyft passenger base is made up of ghetto girls, high school and college kids and no tippers. It is a race to the bottom where Lyft offers drivers the opportunity to drive outrageous distances to pick up needy cheap passengers who are fickle with their ratings. Out driver group have said goodbye to Lyft until they come up with a better mousetrap and a way for drivers to make money.

Rayn10

Lyft are marketing in NJ based on price. Passengers who take Lyft don't care about anything other than price. I have asked hundreds of them about why they choose Lyft. It always comes down to price. As a result we should not be surprised why the Lyft passenger base is made up of ghetto girls, high school and college kids and no tippers. It is a race to the bottom where Lyft offers drivers the opportunity to drive outrageous distances to pick up needy cheap passengers who are fickle with their ratings. Out driver group have said goodbye to Lyft until they come up with a better mousetrap and a way for drivers to make money.
Yea ok, says the rider I had last night at 250% Primetime and tipped. She was so happy with the price and ride, that she tipped. Your cool "driver group" must be a meeting of the blind leading the blind. Stick to uber and your driver meetings that seem to be so constructive

You should change your profile to NYC only, now that you can't do anything in NJ anymore. How's those TLC plates working out?