Lyft Passenger damaged my car.

Asad Taghati

Hi,

I had an issue with Lyft passenger that damaged my band new car door. I did report the damage guess what they told me sorry we can’t provide you any damage fee because I didn’t provide a 2 months ago cleaning fee receipt that they didn’t even pay the rest of the amount. Guys be careful if a passenger does any body damage they won’t pay anything just call 911.

Attachments

Worstdriverever

Buddy go to school and improve your English. Nowhere in the attachment it says that they will not do anything. You have to follow the process. Secondly I believe it's karma, maybe you are making money by fake cleaning issues. You have a BAND new car and you get cleaning fees every day.
Post automatically merged:

Pix from passenger vomit and door damage at the sametime.
Nice BAND new car.

Asad Taghati

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Buddy go to school and improve your English. Nowhere in the attachment it says that they will not do anything. You have to follow the process. Secondly I believe it's karma, maybe you are making money by fake cleaning issues. You have a BAND new car and you get cleaning fees every day.
Post automatically merged:

Nice BAND new car.
I didn’t ask you to give your opinion about my English and please ask next time instead of commenting. No one will do this kind of shit in his band new car.

Attachments

Asad Taghati

Thats like 1 claim every other month. Hmm, No wonder why they got suspecious. For accident there is $1000 deductible for lyft. So if that repair costs $1200, lyft insurance pays $200 , you pay 1000. Now you take a wise decision.
No I went to a body shop and I got an estimate paper and it’s was just $150+tax. Still they didn’t want to pay. I don’t know why they got suspecious. Maybe they think I want to repair my car through passenger but my car is brand new car that has 0 scratch or problems.

Chaisomosa

You didn't provide them the repair receipts for last two claims. If you claimed and got the money for cleaning and repair in past you have to provide them receipts as mentioned in email.

I think lyft is right.

Asad Taghati

You didn't provide them the repair receipts for last two claims. If you claimed and got the money for cleaning and repair in past you have to provide them receipts as mentioned in email.

I think lyft is right.
I did but because it passed 24 hours they didnt accept it.