Lyft opting in?

marcello9898

Has anyone had a problem with opting-in for Lyft's guarantees? I opted in for the guarantee(week 8/9) and even sent Lyft an image line screen shot. They stated their servers dont show me opting in. I've opted in for the last 2 months every week? It would be nice if Lyft sent you an email confirming that you have opted in versus just a landing page. It's now your word versus their word. So similar to Uber in many aspects...

McGillicutty

Has anyone had a problem with opting-in for Lyft's guarantees? I opted in for the guarantee(week 8/9) and even sent Lyft an image line screen shot. They stated their servers dont show me opting in. I've opted in for the last 2 months every week? It would be nice if Lyft sent you an email confirming that you have opted in versus just a landing page. It's now your word versus their word. So similar to Uber in many aspects...
Yes it happened to me when they first starting offering guarantees a few months ago. I did the same thing as you with the confirmation screen shot but it's not sufficient according to them. I had to go to my web history in my browser (History Tab next to View Tab at the top of Firefox), go to the date I "opted in" and take a screen shot of my history showing I had accessed the web addresses reflecting the "opt in" and confirmation page. The web address they wanted to see in the history was:
They made sure it was accessed during the dates of the week in dispute. It took 5 business days of back and forth. One or two times they told me there was nothing they could do and tried to drop it, but I kept pushing them. They finally admitted their system F'ed up with a condescending reply saying they would do me a favor this time, but it was a one time exception. They paid the guarantee money the next week.

San Lim

Hey guys I know it's a pain in the ass, but here's a thought, every time you receive an opt-in email, why don't you video record yourself login into your email, opening up Lyft's email, clicking "Visit The Opt-In Page", and clicking opt-in, all the while getting a shot of your computer's time and date as well? That should be sufficient enough of a proof. If that still doesn't do it then you will know what's going on. Good Luck!

THIRDEYE

When do you get confirmation of guaranteed hours being paid? Daily summary or weekly earnings report?