Lyft only - I did not receive a gauruntee this week for a certain amount of rides.

Fubersux

did anyone else not receive a Lyft gaurentee if they do a certain amount of certain. I got one every week for the past month but not this week. Anyone else?

ScandaLeX

did anyone else not receive a Lyft gaurentee if they do a certain amount of certain. I got one every week for the past month but not this week. Anyone else?
According to Lyft, just because you received it every week for the past month doesn’t mean you’ll get it every week.
Also, according to Lyft, they have to spread the love around which means drivers who didn’t get it before now have a chance.

LoveBC

Is this your first month with Lyft? If so you're done getting guarantees. Quit driving Lyft for a while and they'll dangle some at you.

Fubersux

Is this your first month with Lyft? If so you're done getting guarantees. Quit driving Lyft for a while and they'll dangle some at you.
I've been doing Lyft for like 4 months but I just started getting the weekly Garuntees like a month ago besides this week.

LoveBC

IMG_1439.jpg

Just saw my pdb requirements got lower so this week I have a 30/$415 guarantee and by doing those 30 rides I'll automatically hit the $50pdb. Good job Lyft. I might actually go online this week.

With the pdb added in with the guarantee it makes every trip worth $12.04 net.

Fubersux

View attachment 160071

Just saw my pdb requirements got lower so this week I have a 30/$415 guarantee and by doing those 30 rides I'll automatically hit the $50pdb. Good job Lyft. I might actually go online this week.

With the pdb added in with the guarantee it makes every trip worth $12.04 net.
When did they text you with the gaurentee?