Lyft missed request message ;)

ROTA

So did someone notice that now they put the "you missed a request" message in the middle of screen right where you should click for accepting ? And now it only show up if you have another request hahaha
Lets say you are under a prime area waiting for a nice ping...
so you get a shitty one 10 or 8 min outside, like allways, and you let it go.. the message wont show up until another ping comes up and when another ping comes, the "missed request" comes up covering the new ping and you dont see whats that and sometimes it show two times like you missed two requests but was just one... why that? because you will click on screen trying to close that message and will endup accepting the ride! ahahah
man this lyft is so fckd up..

Jufkii

8-10 minutes would of been a short ETA for me last night.. Very short.
Two separate requests were 21 and 23 miles, not minutes, but miles away . At no Prime base rates. No other requests were shorter than 6 miles away. I declined all 15 requests from them last night.They pulled the stunt you described on me plus some other fancy ones as well.Truly pathetic.

Gwoae

8-10 minutes would of been a short ETA for me last night.. Very short.
Two separate requests were 21 and 23 miles, not minutes, but miles away . At no Prime base rates. No other requests were shorter than 6 miles away. I declined all 15 requests from them last night.They pulled the stunt you described on me plus some other fancy ones as well.Truly pathetic.

Sounds like my morning that I just complained about in another thread.

Jufkii

Sounds like my morning that I just complained about in another thread.
Well. I just got an email from Lyft. Maybe I should have accepted those 20+ mile requests. They just increased our mileage rates from .85 summer rates to .91 starting Sept 1.
Instead of losing my shirt by accepting those rides,I would of lost only part of it instead. Not the whole thing. I should feel awful right now but somehow I still don't quite yet.

Gwoae

Well. I just got an email from Lyft. Maybe I should have accepted those 20+ mile requests. They just increased our mileage rates from .85 summer rates to .91 starting Sept 1.
Instead of losing my shirt by accepting those rides,I would of lost only part of it instead. Not the whole thing. I should feel awful right now but somehow I still don't quite yet.

Think of all those tens of pennies you lost.

Mark Campagna

I think the "You missed a request notice" is bogus. I got 2 yesterday morning when I went online. I was watching the screen at the time and did not get any pings. Another Lyft Lie.