Uber Drivers Forum banner

Lyft & Meth...

810 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  UberSchmuber 
#1 · (Edited)
Had a scheduled ping (not that I was able to claim it before hand, have not been able to for a month) at 4:50 am that I accepted down in Bayville, hoping it might be an airport run. Turned out to be a street I have been before, Fredrick Dr, which has apartments where I have been to pickup meth clinic bound people. 1st time, I got a round trip which was good. 2nd time, I waited 20 minutes at the Brick clinic on Jack Martin to have them come out and say they have another ride. This time, I got there, texted right away with no reply, called at 4 minutes and right to voicemail. $5 for my efforts (waste of time and money). The clinic schedules these rides for their clients, I'm guessing, that are outside the local taxi vans way.

I'm not sure if I'll take these pings anymore without callling or texting first to confirm, before I move an inch, or wash my hands of this altogether. OPINE

#2 ·
The ones on the left off 9 when u turn I think are the ones your talking about. It's all section 8. It's called Berkeley gardens.
Ones on right are sharadee directly behind Wells Fargo. There normal working class people. Logistic care is a Medicaid transportation provider here in nj. They have subcontractoring the work out for the longest time and now expanding to lyft. If you drive around ocean county you will see T&L cars and vans some have taxi lights and that display the name. But all of them have OL plates. They have the primary contract for Medicaid in ocean county. It goes up for bid every year.

#3 ·
The ones on the left off 9 when u turn I think are the ones your talking about. It's all section 8. It's called Berkeley gardens.
Ones on right are sharadee directly behind Wells Fargo. There normal working class people. Logistic care is a Medicaid transportation provider here in nj. They have subcontractoring the work out for the longest time and now expanding to lyft. If you drive around ocean county you will see T&L cars and vans some have taxi lights and that display the name. But all of them have OL plates. They have the primary contract for Medicaid in ocean county. It goes up for bid every year.
I see the taxis and vans waiting outside for people coming out, who usually fire up a cig right after they come out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.