Lyft making it so hard to report a safety issue

NHDriver

@@@@ this; I'm trying to report this creep thru the app & Lyft made do that image capcha 11 got damn times.

Kiss my ass, Lyft
I stopped trying to report anything with U and L. Complete waste of time. They make it easy for pax to complain but impossible for a driver to.

Uber Crack

Author
Always DO complain so that there's a written record of your version of events. Whether they do something or not Idk what to tell you. I've always been helped before.

KellyC

Street signs, roads ... every time I completed one a new one popped up. Maddening.

I was going to log off of Lyft all night in protest, but instead I decided to stay logged in & ignore every single trip request. It won't make a difference to Lyft but it made me feel a bit better. :smiles:

UBERPROcolorado

&%[email protected]!* this; I'm trying to report this creep thru the app & Lyft made do that image capcha 11 got damn times.

Kiss my ass, Lyft

I drive for Uber only. I was told by several Lyft drivers that Lyft has a lower class or riders. In Denver a least, in hear that many Lyft riders were deactivated by Uber. Do you drive for Uber too?

KellyC

I drive for Uber only. I was told by several Lyft drivers that Lyft has a lower class or riders. In Denver a least, in hear that many Lyft riders were deactivated by Uber. Do you drive for Uber too?
I drive for both, though I've done far more Uber rides bc it's more prevalent here.

I've rarely had problems with Lyft pax. This particular situation was a very weird cancellation with a creepy dude involved (I'm not even sure he's the person who ordered the ride)

I *still* received a response from Lyft.

Cynergie

&%[email protected]!* this; I'm trying to report this creep thru the app & Lyft made do that image capcha 11 got damn times.

Kiss my ass, Lyft
Next time you ride, mount Officer Dashcam next to your bobble head Hula Girl and dysfunctional Lyft Amp please.

Problem solved. /close thread>

Not a lower class of riders.

Just your typical pathological liar, passive-aggressive, altruistically challenged Uber rejects.

Had no idea so many misanthropes were living in Denver :p

KellyC

Lyft *still* has not responded to my report.

Next time a pax asks me which service I prefer, I know what I'm gonna say (now that Travis is out)