• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft (LYFT) Stock Looks Like It Can Rally Back to $78, Says Analyst

goneubering

Post automatically merged:

Lyft (LYFT) stock might have stumbled out of the gate following its IPO since early April. With just a month of trading action, the stock is trading at $58 to $60 in a fairly tight range despite the IPO pricing initially at $78. Typically stocks drop following an IPO with Lyft being no exception.

However, some positive commentary tied to the stock, and on-going revenue growth with gradual improvements in profitability could make this a long-term attractive play. After all, Lyft just had its IPO. Given a number of quarters with some successful execution, and on-going ramp into an open field opportunity in ridesharing, Lyft stock is still poised to grow quite significantly.

nouberipo

Lyft (LYFT) stock might have stumbled out of the gate following its IPO since early April. With just a month of trading action, the stock is trading at $58 to $60 in a fairly tight range despite the IPO pricing initially at $78. Typically stocks drop following an IPO with Lyft being no exception.

However, some positive commentary tied to the stock, and on-going revenue growth with gradual improvements in profitability could make this a long-term attractive play. After all, Lyft just had its IPO. Given a number of quarters with some successful execution, and on-going ramp into an open field opportunity in ridesharing, Lyft stock is still poised to grow quite significantly.
Reports are by people who are set to lose a lot of money thus writing these articles to pump up the stock and while I don't give much credibility to those who invested in this scam in the first place, I presume many investors will smarten up. It was announced that Lyft will no longer provide investors with the take-rate. Why is that? You come to your own conclusions. Why would you invest in a company that is withholding an important metric and why would an analyst pump a stock that is withholding a key metric? I'll let the stock price speak for itself. Take a look at today's chart.

losiglow

Yeah, and every time I google "bitcoin price" I see some "analyst" that says it will be worth $28,000 by the end of the month! Or Bitcoin could be $300K by end of 2018!

Yet it's still <$6K.....

Analysts are worthless. The SPY did better than my mutual funds last year. Yet the mutual funds have a bunch of "analysts" while the SPY is just a index that brainlessly follows the S&P 500. Hmm.....

AuntAntiAnt

I'd advise both Lyft and Uber management to charge for picking up the pax. I mean that's a no-brainer. Also, fix the apps so they give you time to pee before adding another fare to the queue.

UberAdrian

I told you guys to buy Lyft puts a month before IPO. You could be making so much money right now! I’m talking 5 figure gains (%). I even made a thread with the exact dates that the price would plummet and today was on there. I’m can’t believe you all let this easy (free even) money slip through your fingers! Don’t you want to quit and/or retire?

You have one more chance with Uber. Buy puts. Multiple ranges for flexibility.

goneubering

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Funniest thread this week.
Here’s another analyst.

An Attractive Growth Equity Investment
"We continue to see Lyft offering the hallmarks of an attractive growth equity investment, including a large addressable market with an attractive duopoly structure, a strong value proposition that should get better with scale, and a business model that holds solid room for upside," Graham wrote. Graham has a buy rating on Lyft stock and price target of 75.

TwoFiddyMile

Here’s another analyst.

An Attractive Growth Equity Investment
"We continue to see Lyft offering the hallmarks of an attractive growth equity investment, including a large addressable market with an attractive duopoly structure, a strong value proposition that should get better with scale, and a business model that holds solid room for upside," Graham wrote. Graham has a buy rating on Lyft stock and price target of 75.

Simply hilarious.