Lyft long ride notification gone?

jb91360

Lyft copied Uber and introduced a long ride 45+ minute notification a while back, and it seems to have gone.

I picked up a rider in T.O. today, going to LAX, and there was no warning, even though this is usually a 70+ minute ride.

Just a glitch, or has Lyft removed this feature?

moJohoJo

Lyft copied Uber and introduced a long ride 45+ minute notification a while back, and it seems to have gone.

I picked up a rider in T.O. today, going to LAX, and there was no warning, even though this is usually a 70+ minute ride.

Yep, same thing here but in a different County .

moJohoJo

Dump Lyft . I wasn't allowded to rate drivers so i got the worse of the worse passengers . No 45 or more minutes away trip notices . Besides that their annoying messages ( " your acceptance rate is too low, stupid driver " ) is enough to get you all riled up . Of course it's too low stupid Lyft when you send me trips so far away that I'll lose money, clowns . Not paying for no shows . Treating drivers like they're the dumbest people on the planet . Get rid of Lyft . You'll never feel better !! Lyft stinks to high heaven .