Lyft line

Ghwwe72

I actually picked up at a supermarket the other day on a Lyft Line in Salem, MA. The guy tipped me $5 but that’s very rare

Brian G.

I actually picked up at a supermarket the other day on a Lyft Line in Salem, MA. The guy tipped me $5 but that’s very rare

Tip or not I'm not picking up a pax at a super market that request a poo or line lol. I've cancelled and let request timeout at shopping centers and grocery stores but bravo you made a very rare tip.

ROTA

i like when i pass by and they wave to me holding their cart full of stuff, i pretend that i dont see and keep driving around until i can hit
no show

Ghwwe72

Tip or not I'm not picking up a pax at a super market that request a poo or line lol. I've cancelled and let request timeout at shopping centers and grocery stores but bravo you made a very rare tip.
Line pays the same as a regular Lyft so I could care less which option they requested. I have other issues with Lyft not educating the passengers on how Line works but since the pay is no different I don’t mind picking up at a supermarket

cdm813

Not everyone that requests a ride from a grocery store is a customer. They could also work there.

Brian G.

Line pays the same as a regular Lyft so I could care less which option they requested. I have other issues with Lyft not educating the passengers on how Line works but since the pay is no different I don’t mind picking up at a supermarket

Well you're a driver who is willing to pick up just about any pax and your rewarded by doing so but some of us will not pu up at such places.

Not everyone that requests a ride from a grocery store is a customer. They could also work there.

Screw that I'll take the chance and laugh, cancel and or glady let those grocery runs time out.

Ghwwe72

Well you're a driver who is willing to pick up just about any pax and your rewarded by doing so but some of us will not pu up at such places.

Screw that I'll take the chance and laugh, cancel and or glady let those grocery runs time out.
I am in this to have someone in my car at all times which is more profitable then not having someone in my car. I am not sure how I’m rewarded for it. I work hard to make what I do each week, nothing is handed to me!