Lyft Line to the Airport Today..........

LoveHateThisJob

So today I had the best Lyft Line Ride from Downtown SF to SFO. Picked up 3 guys.

One getting dropped off at Quantas Airlines
One getting dropped off at Etihad Airlines
One get dropped off at United Premier Section

What's the common thread? All three of these men are travelling on pretty expensive airlines. One travels enough to enter the "premier section." How much did they tip me? Anyone Guess? What your thinking is exactly right!

I think I ended up getting around $18-$19 from Lyft for this ride.

Funny how I have picked up people from working at Taco Bell before and they have given me a couple dollars tip. A lot of the transplants in San Francisco, and Weekly Business tourists have no respect for us as drivers. To them we are nothing.

Misunderstood Pirate

So today I had the best Lyft Line Ride from Downtown SF to SFO. Picked up 3 guys.

What's the common thread? All three of these men are travelling on pretty expensive airlines. One travels enough to enter the "premier section." How much did they tip me? Anyone Guess? What your thinking is exactly right!

Funny how I have picked up people from working at Taco Bell before and they have given me a couple dollars tip. A lot of the transplants in San Francisco, and Weekly Business tourists have no respect for us as drivers. To them we are nothing.
How much did lyft make? Sfo made $15 on this

Larry$$$

You lost money there ..you would of made at least $20 from each passenger if drive separate. Lyft made $40 and you got $20+.

REX HAVOC

Lyft will allow you to rate the passenger at least 12 after the ride has ended. Wait until the end of the day and if they don't tip give adjust the rating appropriately.

BeansnRice

But honestly bro. What were you thinking?

I thought the same thing once and made only $16.....only $16..... $ only $16 to the airport.... WTF!?

No more airports for base.

SRGuy

Back when Lyft still had prime time, a high PT shared ride to SFO could be very profitable. Without PT/Streak/Ride Challenge shared rides serve no purpose. I now ignore the shared requests up to 12 minutes away that appear when the magic $3.98 bonus pops up.