Lyft Line fares the same as regular Lyft?

I haven't driven in a few months. In the time I was away, I saw that Lyft Line now pays the same as regular lyft. Has anyone noticed a difference in pay with the changes? How is it calculated once you get a second ride? Is it worth taking lyft Line now or should I still treat Lyft Line like Uberpool and avoid it like the plague?

Royalflush

I haven't driven in a few months. In the time I was away, I saw that Lyft Line now pays the same as regular lyft. Has anyone noticed a difference in pay with the changes? How is it calculated once you get a second ride? Is it worth taking lyft Line now or should I still treat Lyft Line like Uberpool and avoid it like the plague?
I opted out of it a few months ago. My money increased. Are they paying regular to drop 2 people off?

O

Opus

I have Mystro set to accept both Lyft and Lyft Line but only UberX (no pool) for this reason. Fare is exactly the same with only one rider and you make more on the rare occasion you get two.

Royalflush

I have Mystro set to accept both Lyft and Lyft Line but only UberX (no pool) for this reason. Fare is exactly the same with only one rider and you make more on the rare occasion you get two.
My problem with Lyft Line is the GPS directions changing out of know where when it detects a 2nd passenger. Here and there a idiot passenger asking not to pick up the 2nd passenger.