Lyft Line Fare Adjustment ?

Jimmy Bernat

So one of my Lyft Referral drivers called me today with this issue

He picked up the passenger and then drove them to the destination (minimum fare to Denver Union Station) to catch a train to the airport, when they arrived the passenger all of a sudden said he was going to miss the train and asked if he could drive him to the airport. Lyft driver said yes , got to the Denver International airport (about 27 miles from train station) dropped the passenger off to see a $4 fare .

I told him he's probably SOL and that Line rides cant change the destination , but I was also under the assumption that Line rides paid the driver normally even if the fare went over the booked amount (traffic road closure etc)

I told him to contact support about the ride and see if they would help. He's only been driving for a couple weeks just hit his 50 rides . I'm guessing the rider took advantage of him

Has anyone successful gotten lyft to fix something like this ??

Last edited:

Adieu

And this is why paxholes looooove~~~ and demand a constant influx of noobs.

As to the 2* rating he surely got from the guy, that was to facilitate his ride back from the airport --- wouldn't do to have anybody with any prior experience left on the road

Imho, LA rule for anyone that isn't used to this nonsense: Premier-only and/or pigpen, or appoff and go south

Even the nice glowing morning PT surge just ain't worth it... So what if Union Station broke the heck down today and surged? 20 minutes in traffic are hardly made any more appealing by a measely $7.50

And sometime after that, I get a "driver driving in middle of highway" safety complaint ---- SAY AGAIN, howzzat exactly????

Highways in LA got them CONCRETE WALLS in the middle

Perhaps frikkin pedestrian never heard of rollout & yield left turns??????

Adieu

BTW Denver, why you referring more drivers in our direction????

Or is there a less-known Union Station 20-ish miles from an airport in Colorado????

Jimmy Bernat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've got an e90 335xi it's what I first started driving with lyft I've since retired her to track and weekend only
I was actually really wanting the 335d but couldn't find one got something else

So you're driving lyft premier? It's not in Denver yet, anxiously awaiting it's arrival here as I love doing Uber select
Is there volume with Lyft Premier?

Attachments

Jimmy Bernat

Or is there a less-known Union Station 20-ish miles from an airport in Colorado????
Its in Denver our train station is kind of our Denver hub called union station

Adieu

I've got an e90 335xi it's what I first started driving with lyft I've since retired her to track and weekend only
I was actually really wanting the 335d but couldn't find one got something else

So you're driving lyft premier? It's not in Denver yet, anxiously awaiting it's arrival here as I love doing Uber select
Is there volume with Lyft Premier?
Seems to be getting there, as I said, like $300 premier rides since Saturday. Few snags along the way, but pays nice when it does ring AND ride

Lots of CAR SHOPPERS (order cancel reorder cancel), seems every news outlet under the sun has reprinted an unfortunate claim that it is "Lyft's answer to UberBLACK" --- rather than Select - so quite a few pax seen baffled to get a WHITE 3er.

Not sure if this is fortunate or not but Lyft tends to ping back at the same driver after such a cancel....

Btw, Premier isnt actually out in my county either...

I just turn it on now whenever I get tossed into LA, their measely basic rates ain't worth it on their crap roads

Jimmy Bernat

I hear ya, I won't even hit the road unless it's a 50% surge or I'm doing Uber select. $1 a mile in Denver. I pretty much won't drive unless it's $1.50 or to fill some ride counts for a PDB

Jimmy Bernat

Well shocking my referral Driver just texted me and said Lyft already adjusted the fare and credited his account $16 so he made $19 , should have probably been $23 but his mistake . I'm kinda shocked it happened so fast less then an hour I think

Brenda Robinson

Lyft is great at adjusting fares.. I always have network issues with some of the places I drive, so I shoot them an email with the time frame I was in that area and they research and provide a detailed account of each ride provided..

JimS

LOL. Half of Amtrak's train stations are called "Union Station". Ok - not half, but a bunch. Washington [DC] Union Station, Los Angeles Union Station, Denver Union Station, Chicago Union Station. Hold backs from times past when railroads ruled transportation. Whenever multiple railroads would share a station, terminal, depot, etc., they often called it "union" to show their cooperation as competitors (nothing to do with labor unions).