Lyft lies

uberpa

About the pick up time!
I seldom turn lyft on since they stopped the guarantee. But occasionally take 1 or 2 trips when I'm far away from home. I know lyft lies about the pick up time. But it seems they've become more desperate. Today, got a 4 mins ping which was actually 3 miles away from the pick up location. It took me 10 mins!
No lyft unless it's an area which I'm familiar with. So I know the distance to the pax.
Lyft had the chance to beat uber. But it is too stupid to seize it!

Greguzzi

The only time I turn on the Lyft app is when Uber leaves me marooned somewhere I don't really want to be. For me, there really is no other reason to ever turn it on. I used to do 80 percent Lyft and 20 percent Uber. Now, It's 90 percent Uber and 10 percent Lyft. That's what changing the rules to eliminate my car from PDB nets you, Lyft. #ohwell.

Adieu

Thought so too...but it OVERESTIMATES long pickups.

On premier, it'll show 19 mins for a 12-minuter that I *would* pick up (why not? At select rates, it works out)...and they cancel cause they don't realize it

I think its just an iffy calculation algorithm

About the pick up time!
I seldom turn lyft on since they stopped the guarantee. But occasionally take 1 or 2 trips when I'm far away from home. I know lyft lies about the pick up time. But it seems they've become more desperate. Today, got a 4 mins ping which was actually 3 miles away from the pick up location. It took me 10 mins!
No lyft unless it's an area which I'm familiar with. So I know the distance to the pax.

DSLRreel

About the pick up time!
I drive 90% lyft and 10% uber surge. I make more with less miles driving for lyft.

Adieu

I drive 90% lyft and 10% uber surge. I make more with less miles driving for lyft.
I make $500 less GROSS choosing not to do medals/coreLA....its a conscious choice

Low mileage in chill long beach where the only sources of stress are the occasional 1*-for-bimmer-ownership (mostly non locals) and lack of a tip on SOME minfares.

Feels like a vacation.... Core LA? More like the uranium mines on a chain gang, thx no thx.