Lyft isn't concerned with offering cheaper rides than Uber says the CEO!

LADriver

Does that mean they're not going to follow Fuber and cut the rates?

Hogwash.

Just read all the negative LYFT driver feedback on this forum: From switching rides without notice, UBER doesn't do that. To capping pay on long distance rides, again UBER doesn't do that. To matching UBER rates when they realize passengers are price sensitive, not brand loyal.

From an UBER driver: 16,000+ UBERX rides. 0 LYFT rides (with active LYFT account).

Aerodrifting

Hogwash.

Just read all the negative LYFT driver feedback on this forum: From switching rides without notice, UBER doesn't do that. To capping pay on long distance rides, again UBER doesn't do that. To matching UBER rates when they realize passengers are price sensitive, not brand loyal.

From an UBER driver: 16,000+ UBERX rides. 0 LYFT rides (with active LYFT account).

You forgot Lyft also automatically adding 4.5 pax 15 minutes away to your queue when you are in the middle of a ride, Can not turn last ride on shared, Deactivate you if you cancel too much and those nastygram emails they sent you @@@@@ing about "reliable service" when they can not provide "reliable earning".

Carbuncle

Hogwash.

It’s wild to see how comfortable with lying about nearly everything these tech people are. I’ve never seen an industry breed as many reptiles so rapidly.

LADriver

You forgot Lyft also automatically adding 4.5 pax 15 minutes away to your queue when you are in the middle of a ride, Can not turn last ride on shared, Deactivate you if you cancel too much and those nastygram emails they sent you @@@@@ing about "reliable service" when they can not provide "reliable earning".

Well, obviously, you know a lot more about LYFT's failures than I do. Because I read. And I read very well. So, I don't drive for LYFT.

I cancel on UBERX/UBERPOOL over 50% of the time. I only take the first passenger on UBERPOOL. Only when it's dead, and I just need to take a ride. I NEVER take a second passenger, EVER!

I generate close to $1000 a week in earnings every week. UBER takes a passive $250 and says, "Thank you."

I have never been deactivated in 6 years. Current driver rating stands at 4.92.

Graham Wellington

Accept surge pool and let them add 3 riders. Hit stop new request and cancel first two drop offs. You keep the surge and cherry pick the best payout out of three. Make sure to longhaul.Thank you pool rider 1 for the surge.

SMOTY

Well, obviously, you know a lot more about LYFT's failures than I do. Because I read. And I read very well. So, I don't drive for LYFT.

I cancel on UBERX/UBERPOOL over 50% of the time. I only take the first passenger on UBERPOOL. Only when it's dead, and I just need to take a ride. I NEVER take a second passenger, EVER!

I generate close to $1000 a week in earnings every week. UBER takes a passive $250 and says, "Thank you."

You do pool hahah. And why cancel just don’t accept. Taking x and uber pool when “it’s slow” is nothing to be proud of my man. You’re what uber pool passenger want only accept their ride and not accept any rides afterwards. This is why we still have uber pool, that’s why they lower rates to 60c a mile because so many are already taking pools anyways

Carbuncle

You’re willing to tolerate a lot more abuse than I am.

LADriver

You do pool hahah. And why cancel just don’t accept. Taking x and uber pool when “it’s slow” is nothing to be proud of my man. You’re what uber pool passenger want only accept their ride and not accept any rides afterwards. This is why we still have uber pool, that’s why they lower rates to 60c a mile because so many are already taking pools anyways

Well, I'm not accepting UBERPOOL at all now a days. Just my way of saying, "Screw You UBER." I was doing a favor for some UBERPOOL riders. Especially the cute Korean girls out of K-Town!

Because it fit my ride stream at the moment. But, I only accept UBERX from now on. The rate cut is just not acceptable.

I assume you are some type of King, that only accepts UBERX? Go @@@@ yourself.

Aerodrifting

Accept surge pool and let them add 3 riders. Hit stop new request and cancel first two drop offs. You keep the surge and cherry pick the best payout out of three. Make sure to longhaul.Thank you pool rider 1 for the surge.

It has been so long since I last took poo, How did you see which rider goes the furthest again?

SMOTY

Well, I'm not accepting UBERPOOL at all now a days. Just my way of saying, "Screw You UBER." I was doing a favor for some UBERPOOL riders. Especially the cute Korean girls out of K-Town!

Because it fit my ride stream at the moment. But, I only accept UBERX from now on. The rate cut is just not acceptable.

I assume you are some type of King, that only accepts UBERX? Go @@@@ yourself.
I am the king of rideshare lol cmon dude don’t do me like that. You know how much I hate pool. I’ve never taken one. Only Lyft line till I realized what it was and it was only twice when I ended up in LA from OC 3 years ago by accident. I won’t even a accept a pool 3.6x 45+ because it’s just the type of people who order uber pool. But keep doing your thing but don’t make an excuse for pool and keep grinding X till you can no more! Have a good weekend

Carbuncle

Lyft just raised 2.5 billion in their IPO. They can probably afford to not adjust their fares for a few months.

Most of that isn’t going into floating the operation.

They’ve been around over a decade and haven’t turned a dime in profits. They rode the private wagon as long as they could, set up all the pieces to stack the game, and are just making sure that no matter what everyone on the inside makes out.

Classic pump and dump.

These guys spent a lot of time leveraging this stinking pile to make sure they wouldn’t all go broke.

They already warned everyone they may never be profitable. That’s their cover.

This is the true face of the “new” economy. Legislators are either in on the con or so totally inept and gullible that they buy all the silly Tom Sawyer rhetoric coming from tech.

We all better hope this wave of new blood entering politics can keep the momentum and make things happen or the corptocracy will win and Mussolini’s fascist vision will be America’s future:

“The [Fascist] government will accord full freedom to private enterprise and will abandon all intervention in private economy.”

-Benito Mussolini