Lyft is now paying 0.40 cents a mile!

Ravedancer

Check your Lyft emails under new improvements. Starts any day now. Have fun suckers I’m done. I’ve bean looking for a reason to get my lazy ass off GRYFT and I think deducting my pay by a third is a pretty good reason. Don’t believe me check it out for yourselves. Good luck!

Lepke

Check your Lyft emails under new improvements. Starts any day now. Have fun suckers I’m done. I’ve bean looking for a reason to get my lazy ass off GRYFT and I think deducting my pay by a third is a pretty good reason. Don’t believe me check it out for yourselves. Good luck!
Any driver who is willing to work for that money deserves 1 star and no tip for being stupid enough to drive for Lyft at those rates.

Lessthanminimum

Lyft has figured out that there are some people willing to drive for free. If people can remain on their butts and get out of the house (in some cases to appease a spouse that's is tired of them not working) some drivers will do it. I don't know if there's enough drivers to sustain their platform at these rates but they're going to give it a shot.

If Lyft gets away with this atrocity Uber will follow. At least they'll be no need for autonomous driving vehicles if Uber/Lyft can get people to drive for a $0.30 or $0.40 a mile. I guess some people feel they have no self worth.

This rate hasn't come to my market yet, but I've been celebrating by leaving my Lyft app on. I'm letting every ping time out until they sign me out, and then I log back in.

Ttown Driver

I've been in Nashville this week getting my son moved in.
I thought about turning the app on.
But traffic is absolutely FUBAR!
And I've lived in Birmingham - where interstates are like NASCAR - and in NOLA - similar.
And used to travel from Memphis to Tallahassee so I ain't no daisy.

But this place is the sh*t and I'm sure my 4.97 rating would take a beating.
BUT.... can anyone tell me what U/L is paying?
I've had a couple of civilians - non drivers - tell me the market is still over saturated.
A few weeks ago I took an Uber & a Lyft.
Uber driver had just moved here, didn't know anything about the city
(which was the MAIN reason I ordered one) plus he was playing grunge music with it turned up in the back.
The Lyft was a 35ish woman who had just come in from Kentucky to drive for the night.
She "just needed to get out of the house".

Anybody got tips on this town?

Tyrion

Traffic usually is fine after 6:30pm. I stopped doing Lyft when they dropped the rate to $0.3975 in Nashville. Here is the rate card. https://www.lyft.com/drive/rate-card

Most of your trips will be taking people to Broadway then taking people back out later. Good luck out there.

Jtc0304

Yeah I posted about this very thing about 6 months ago. It’s ridiculous. I started comparing my hourly averages and a lot of times there was a 20$ per hour difference. No thank you. Funny because Lyft just sent me a survey asking specifically about Uber
Post automatically merged: