Lyft IPO

songoku

Dear fellow ants,

This is good time to get some $LYFT put option (people who short bias and grabbed some lotto $LYFT put 2nd week after IPO did make some $$$$). Why busting your ass off for $100 - $200/ day when you can make (or lose) so much more through smart investing/ gambling ? ??? If you could, doing both wouldn’t be a bad idea either. Just my 2 cents.

I don’t drive anymore but for a short time stalking this forum, I have to admit that I love this Dallas sub with many hard working fellows who didn’t troll and tried to help others when needed.

Happy Sunday!!!

Goku

Ps:

Screenshot of a losing position on Friday, stay humble and learn to manage the risk!

629B26EC-BF57-4116-A89F-A1D5D681F61E.jpeg

songoku

Btw $LYFT earnings suck, lost more than $1B Q1???

Might bounce back a little this week but on it way to $10. Free $$$$ fellow ants!

32E9988E-959A-4B2A-9008-238486882E7C.jpeg

Last edited:

songoku

$LYFT bounce a little as expected.

UBER ipo listed today. Long run, I hope it fails.

Attachments

• 3B973320-ED82-49E1-80DB-23372F37662A.jpeg
    3B973320-ED82-49E1-80DB-23372F37662A.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 31

songoku

Short it to near zero and cover.

It’s very hard to play IPO especially when it’s new & the float is low. Even shittiest companies like Uber and Lyft, when institutions accumulate enough shares at low price, they pump it ( shorts then @@@@ed) & dump it (FOMO retails become bag holders). been there & done that.

$LYFT will join $UBER ride to the low 40s next week so $LYFT lotto put option is free gas, rent and taco ? $$$$. Maybe not. ?

PlanoGuber

I'm amazed at how the Lyft rides have fallen off so steeply since all the pre IPO promos have gone away. I had zero Lyft rides today in 5hrs of driving. I think I only had 2 last week in 20ish hours of working.

Dallas is truly an Uber town. How are all the Lyft only pink dash pill cars making it?

dfw_driver

I'm amazed at how the Lyft rides have fallen off so steeply since all the pre IPO promos have gone away. I had zero Lyft rides today in 5hrs of driving. I think I only had 2 last week in 20ish hours of working.

Dallas is truly an Uber town. How are all the Lyft only pink dash pill cars making it?
Lyft also got some market share when Uber took the DF off because drivers started to drive Lyft more with DF on. Now that Uber realized the mistake and put DF back on, it has gone back to normal. Basically if Uber keeps a driver busy, there is no need to keep both apps open and keep switching from one to the other. Dallas for sure is a Uber town.

songoku

Summer slow down probably contribute to the drop in demand as well.

songoku

$LYFT UBER $SPY blood bath today.

Great chance to grab some lotto call 2 weeks out for a Rebound play. Good Risk Reward here.

:smiles:

TomTheAnt

Guess that's what Dallas is, but the same can't be said about the suburbs. Got plenty of rides last week on Lyft. And the weeks prior.

Last week was actually first one in a long time when I did both U and L and they kept me busy for a little over 40 hours and a combined $850 in-app gross plus some cash tips. A lot of hours, but still managed balancing day job stuff, being home by 10pm as well as a couple of nights and Sunday off. Only accepted Uber pings on Tuesday and Wednesday. Otherwise Lyft kept me busy enough.

Guess we'll see how things will go starting this week now that colleges are done.

songoku

$LYFT UBER $SPY blood bath today.

Great chance to grab some lotto call 2 weeks out for a Rebound play. Good Risk Reward here.

:smiles:

Geez,

I did pick Bottom of SPY and LYFT ($47 to $51 now) at 12:15 yesterday.

Easy lotto play.
91F6D158-31B5-4476-9D95-6AF0563CA20F.jpeg

Next play: wait 1-2 days then short $LYFT.

songoku

Uber option rolling out now for any one who want to gamble.

$LYFT this pig has it 3 days run. Getting ready to be slaughtered soon. It might take the notorious parabolic route so play small if you do.