• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft IPO - Invest NOW

DollarFree

Lyft loses $1bn a year and has no hope of ever making a profit.
They need you to buy their shares THIS WEEK to make the founders & investors personally rich. They deserve fast cars and big houses - Invest Your Money.

Then they will lose all your money too.

Invest in LYFT - for a better tomorrow.

warsaw

Lyft loses $1bn a year and has no hope of ever making a profit.
They need you to buy their shares THIS WEEK to make the founders & investors personally rich. They deserve fast cars and big houses - Invest Your Money.

Then they will lose all your money too.

Invest in LYFT - for a better tomorrow.
Better to invest in JARED GEORGE and his LIFTING than piece of turd!

UberVato

100,000 pesos!
Only I do not have one hundred thousand pesos, but it would be impolite not to offer.

REX HAVOC

I think once they U/L IPO they will get together and collude to raise prices incrementally until they are making a profit. Or, they'll go out of business like many of you think. Either way, we'll still be making less than a burger flipper at IN-AND-OUT working for these jokers.

warsaw

I think once they U/L IPO they will get together and collude to raise prices incrementally until they are making a profit. Or, they'll go out of business like many of you think. Either way, we'll still be making less than a burger flipper at IN-AND-OUT working for these jokers.
They're in a tough business that does not lend itself to too much price cutting, because you have two opposing forces to contend with.
Pax want cheap rides or they'll walk away (B M W) and drivers who cannot continue driving if they're not making enough money.

I personally think that they should stop wasting money on corporate expenses, advertising, and wasteful promotions, and pay greater attention to making the drivers happy and try to raise the retention rates.

BeansnRice

On the right track .... but a little late.

JasonLV23

They're in a tough business that does not lend itself to too much price cutting, because you have two opposing forces to contend with.
Pax want cheap rides or they'll walk away (B M W) and drivers who cannot continue driving if they're not making enough money.

I personally think that they should stop wasting money on corporate expenses, advertising, and wasteful promotions, and pay greater attention to making the drivers happy and try to raise the retention rates.
Exactly!