Lyft investors know the sky is falling

No Prisoners

Lyft pre IPO investors locked from selling through lockup period trying to hedge their positions. Some are blaming uber for dirty tricks. However, that's absurd.
Wonder how many of uber's investors already lining up to also hedge their positions once the stock goes public.
Shorting both this companies will be easiest money made.

Lyft threatens Morgan Stanley with legal action over IPO claims :

Stevie The magic Unicorn

Lyft.png

uberdriverfornow

LOL

Don't people know that if Lyft's IPO starts looking bad it only makes a potential Uber IPO look bad too ? This is really one of the few times Uber wants Lyft to do good....so that it translates into a strong IPO for Uber.

But that's wayyyy too much common sense for people to understand.

And people should already know that the banking and securities industries are nothing but a bunch of sharks and vultures just like the above illustration shows.

For example, that Jim Cramer character has been caught so many times contradicting himself on his Mad Money show. He basically does the opposite of what he tells people to do.

In the stock market, by the time you hear the news you're already too far behind to make money off of investing in that particular company.

No Prisoners

Buy the rumors sell the news. I'm retired. 40+ years in banking. Started at Merrill. Now just a humble part time, mostly privately driving. Actually few old colleagues here in Boca do the same. Gets us out of house away from wives. That's how it all started. Then we became obsessed with this industry.
I drive the Tesla X100D. Some other guys even fancier vehicles. When we pull up to places some people scratch their heads ?. Our passengers just can't stop asking questions. Imagine a dozen old banking retirees sitting in a restaurant, while waiting for private passengers, drawing business plans. Actually pulling apart Uber's model. We've been doing this for over a year.
Noticed many experts posting here. Uberdriverfornow makes sense.

dryverjohn

Buy the rumors sell the news. I'm retired. 40+ years in banking. Started at Merrill. Now just a humble part time, mostly privately driving. Actually few old colleagues here in Boca do the same. Gets us out of house away from wives. That's how it all started. Then we became obsessed with this industry.
I drive the Tesla X100D. Some other guys even fancier vehicles. When we pull up to places some people scratch their heads ?. Our passengers just can't stop asking questions. Imagine a dozen old banking retirees sitting in a restaurant, while waiting for private passengers, drawing business plans. Actually pulling apart Uber's model. We've been doing this for over a year.
Noticed many experts posting here. Uberdriverfornow makes sense.
I owned the Tesla X p90D and while I made a lot of peoples day by picking them up, I just couldn't do it for the pennies that Lyft/Uber were paying. My situation was I knew the car was going back and it was free to drive, regardless of mileage so I said what the hell. I feel much better when a snowflake gets in my 10 year old prius that has been puked in by other snow flakes in the past. The Tesla is a beautiful car, I assume you have free supercharging for life. If you can stay away from X fares all the power to you. Nice to see that Uber is a diversion for staying away from the Haus Frau, but I am sure there are more worthy endeavors, golf, parlors, fishing, bikini watching, lawn bowling, shorting lyft stock etc.

No Prisoners

I owned the Tesla X p90D and while I made a lot of peoples day by picking them up, I just couldn't do it for the pennies that Lyft/Uber were paying. My situation was I knew the car was going back and it was free to drive, regardless of mileage so I said what the hell. I feel much better when a snowflake gets in my 10 year old prius that has been puked in by other snow flakes in the past. The Tesla is a beautiful car, I assume you have free supercharging for life. If you can stay away from X fares all the power to you. Nice to see that Uber is a diversion for staying away from the Haus Frau, but I am sure there are more worthy endeavors, golf, parlors, fishing, bikini watching, lawn bowling, shorting lyft stock etc.
We started driving as a game. Problem is that the group grew ansd suddenly we because obsessed with the business model.
If we went fishing or played golf we spent all day talking about ridesharing industry. One day the wives just asked why don't we get busy and creative. Then we started dissecting the models.
Yes I have the home charging system at home. But around Boca I can charge almost anywhere.