LYFT increased my fare!!

UbaDriver

IMG_2691.jpg
I'm sooo happy! Lyft increased my fare from $2/hr to $4/hr.

That's 200% increase in my hourly rate. Prime time baby. Prime time!

SEAL Team 5

View attachment 156865 I'm sooo happy! Lyft increased my fare from $2/hr to $4/hr.

That's 200% increase in my hourly rate. Prime time baby. Prime time!
It's Sunday, they had too. There's a very small addendum to the U.S. Labor Laws that state any employee/worker/contractor that performs any task on a Sunday must be paid at least 1/4 of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Lyft payments will be back to the normal $2/hr for the other six days of the week. Thank you for being a valued partner.

UbaDriver

That's over $216 per hour. You need to be the spokesperson for Lyft. That will get a million new suckers driving full time. Ha

He's the golden child of Rideshare with his unbelievable pay scale.

He already is a shill for both Uber and Lyft. That's why he constantly dwell on these forums.

If anyone believes this guy can get pay that much is a fool too.

No one out there is making close to what he's making unless they're a shill to Rideshare.

It's Sunday, they had too. There's a very small addendum to the U.S. Labor Laws that state any employee/worker/contractor that performs any task on a Sunday must be paid at least 1/4 of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Lyft payments will be back to the normal $2/hr for the other six days of the week. Thank you for being a valued partner.

I heard Primetime is better with baby powder on the hand.

If anyone has doubts about some of the drivers' pay scale, they need to speak up and call them out!

I doubt all of you guys are making that much unless Rideshare hired you to shill shamelessly!

SEAL Team 5

He already is a shill for both Uber and Lyft. That's why he constantly dwell on these forums.

No one out there is making close to what he's making unless they're a shill to Rideshare.

Well, Primetime played his college ball at Florida State and was the #5 pick of the Atlanta Falcons during the '89 draft. He is known as the fastest man in the NFL displaying a time of 4.21 in the 40 yd dash at the Combine. During his stint with the Falcons, Primetime also played baseball for the Atlanta Braves. He went to play one year with the 49ers before having a five year stay with the Cowboys. He finished his NFL career with the Redskins and Ravens. Although Primetime always favored receiver gloves over talcum powder.

Part Time AZ

If anyone has doubts about some of the drivers' pay scale, they need to speak up and call them out!

I doubt all of you guys are making that much unless Rideshare hired you to shill shamelessly!

Just an easy math problem:

He went 21 miles in 21 minutes(60 mph)
21 min x $.09/min = $1.89
21 miles x $.95/mile=$19.95

$1.89 + $19.95 = $21.84 @ 350% surge is $76.44

$76.44 + book fee is about $75.75

They paid him 75%....$57.33

AND he got a 25% tip. That's about $71

Call Guinness! We have got a world record here.

IMG_2202.jpg

SEAL Team 5

Rideshare in this town is really very easy. For example; I will guarantee that if you place yourself in the right spots between 4-9 am tomorrow and Tuesday you will get some really good airport runs. I will not tell you the spots, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the communities that the traveling business man/woman lives. It's not on Indian School and 19th Av. Business travelers leave at the beginning of the business week and return at the end of the business week.
Also the second place playoff team is in town for a pivotal 3 game series against the D-Backs starting tomorrow. I know I'm not going to be downtown at 4:30pm when people start requesting rides to the ballpark. And I'm not going to be in Maryvale either. And a good rideshare driver should be at a location by the ballpark around 9 pm tomorrow night to take people home. The Marlins come into town in a little while. With this team you'll want to be available to drive even earlier as many fans will want to watch Stanton at batting practice.
I've been doing this in the Valley for nearly 18 years and I can easily confirm that there is good money in the transporting of people if performed wisely. You just have to be smarter than the next driver.

Part Time AZ

Rideshare in this town is really very easy. For example; I will guarantee that if you place yourself in the right spots between 4-9 am tomorrow and Tuesday you will get some really good airport runs. I will not tell you the spots, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the communities that the traveling business man/woman lives. It's not on Indian School and 19th Av. Business travelers leave at the beginning of the business week and return at the end of the business week.
Also the second place playoff team is in town for a pivotal 3 game series against the D-Backs starting tomorrow. I know I'm not going to be downtown at 4:30pm when people start requesting rides to the ballpark. And I'm not going to be in Maryvale either. And a good rideshare driver should be at a location by the ballpark around 9 pm tomorrow night to take people home. The Marlins come into town in a little while. With this team you'll want to be available to drive even earlier as many fans will want to watch Stanton at batting practice.
I've been doing this in the Valley for nearly 18 years and I can easily confirm that there is good money in the transporting of people if performed wisely. You just have to be smarter than the next driver.

Would you say you make $150 and drive 300 miles in a typical day?

SEAL Team 5

Would you say you make $150 and drive 300 miles in a typical day?
Not even close. It's more like $300 in 150 miles. I've never accepted an UberX fare. I've only done Black/SUV and XL, but my last XL was 3 1/2 years ago when the rates were $2.50/mile. You'll never make any money on UberX unless every fare you get is at least a 2.5x surge.

I like your sense of humor Seal. You're a good read.
You need a sense a humor in this industry. Otherwise you would end up in jail for numerous assaults. Driving drunk America around for chump change is no laughing matter.

Jdemonto

My fare wasn't a surge ride, if you haven't figured it out I'm a XL/Plus driver

I don't work for Lyft/Uber any more than any of you do! Me and my group of drivers make money.

We don't cry and whine on the interwebs

Part Time AZ

I don't work for Lyft/Uber any more than any of you do! Me and my group of drivers make money.

Would you agree with Seal: "You will never make any money on UberX unless every fare you get is at least 2.5x surg"?

Jdemonto

Would you agree with Seal: "You will never make any money on UberX unless every fare you get is at least 2.5x surg"?

I worked on X full time a few months here and there. Maybe the tips will help I dunno.

From my experience it wasn't worth my time.

Kaliman

Well, the top of the cream drivers go have a yatch, another one bought a gold mine, and yet another one is buying a $625k condo in Scottsdale.

The guys in the second tier go on tube rides at the Salt River.

The rest of us simply aspire and dream with such Uber/Lyft riches! LOL

Jdemonto

Well, the top of the cream drivers go have a yatch, another one bought a gold mine, and yet another one is buying a $625k condo in Scottsdale.

The guys in the second tier go on tube rides at the Salt River.

The rest of us simply aspire and dream with such Uber/Lyft riches! LOL

lol that's funny!

Part Time AZ

Full time Uber X drivers are donating their time. The money they're receiving pays for their expenses. But they are using it to live off of. Very sad.

I agree with Seal. Rates need to go up 250% to make it worth committing full time. And not just a surge.

Black/SUV rates are 425% higher than X. That is definitely worth considering for the driver who can afford the high dollar SUV.

Jdemonto

Full time Uber X drivers are donating their time. The money they're receiving pays for their expenses. But they are using it to live off of. Very sad.

I agree with Seal. Rates need to go up 250% to make it worth committing full time. And not just a surge.

Black/SUV rates are 425% higher than X. That is definitely worth considering for the driver who can afford the high dollar SUV.

I do plenty well off of XL, it's really a game changer for a X driver. Next level from here would be XL/Select and Lyft premier,lux and lux SUV

UbaDriver

A few of you guys are living in a fantasy land and feeding us with fairy tales!

There's no way any of the drivers are making the amount of money you're claiming to make on both Uber and Lyft! Regular or XL. Black or Pink!

You're a fool if you believe some of these guys and their multi million dollar paydays. It's just not possible.

This is why I come here to call these shills out!