• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft in the less fancy areas...

Buddywannaride

Apparently the reason we get a lot of Lyft calls in the "less fancy" areas is because the Lyft accepts prepaid cards whereas Uber does not. Not sure why people need prepaid cards? Can't they open a checking account?

Lyfty

My experience with Lyft in Charlotte has been terrible, lately I only get really bad pax, I've had a terrible time with them the past two weeks, I'm thinking of just sticking to Uber. They don't tip anyway.

Buddywannaride

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've noticed the Lyft pax generally leave poor ratings. I even had one leave a one word comment: "terrible".
Maybe she was trying to get a free ride or something idk. I think she was the one that wanted me to go the wrong way down a one way street and I said NO.

Lyfty

Uber now sells Uber cards in every Walmart. Get ready for hood rides.
i have been getting hood rides all the time on Lyft lately, today i got this guy he seemed OK at first he was leaving me alone and was playing music on his headphones then he suddenly started cussing, i was like whats up he said "why are you taking this route???" i told him thats where the GPS is taking me... and he started cussing "the stupid gps". i even asked him if he wanted a preferred route at the begining and he said no ! he kept complaining until i dropped him off, then before leaving he told me to end the trip! as if i was gonna rip him off. TERRIBLE pax.

I've noticed the Lyft pax generally leave poor ratings. I even had one leave a one word comment: "terrible".
Maybe she was trying to get a free ride or something idk. I think she was the one that wanted me to go the wrong way down a one way street and I said NO.
yes i have the same issue, they are super picky with rating and more cocky. my rating with lyft is 4.72 and uber is 4.86.