Lyft has been crap this weekend

TClarkeWasHere

Idk bout uber but for a holiday weekend this has been shit so far.. I'm assuming it because the hourly guarantees and that new driver incentive.. Seems like a lot more of this weekends visitors are driving also..

mweiss10

Idk bout uber but for a holiday weekend this has been shit so far.. I'm assuming it because the hourly guarantees and that new driver incentive.. Seems like a lot more of this weekends visitors are driving also..
Lyft is crap abandon these losers they deactivated my account for no rhyme and no reason and just think it's okay

SLAV4UBER

Yeah i only did X surges. Select was busy enough... but strip non surge time i will only do Lyft. UberX on the strip without a good surge is like giving out rides for whatever spare change they have lol not doing it

Suburban LV

IDK... had to do an Uber ride or be deactivated for not driving in such a long time and after 2 hours of garbage rides with no tips including driving over 10 minutes away to pick up a pax for a crappy $2.90 to me fare and no tip, FUBERED off. 2 hours online with Uber and made a whopping $25 in fares before expenses.

Switched to Lyft to do the minimums there and ended up making $75 including tips on Lyft for six stacked rides plus a SWEET Sapphires drop off for 3 guys. (SWEET thing about Lyft is that once you arrive to the destination and hit the confirm arrival button, you can see where they are going. The guys were not in the proper location but I made damn sure I found them when I saw their destination was Sapphires. LOL! Probably would not have happened if they were on Uber.)

2 hours online with Lyft and scored over $200 after tipping out the super friendly staff at Sapphires $40 and only putting 40 miles on the car.

That made me excited to drive again. After collecting the payout, went back online with Lyft and picked someone up at Sapphires for a $5 ride back to the strip and reality hit.... so I quit on a high note.

(Update -- the $5 Lyft ride from Sapphires added a $2 tip when I checked which was great since the ride only took 6 minutes.)

Last edited:

gerg

True... I drove X last night and made $137 on 18 rides. My husband drove XL in the same time frame and made $217 on 20 rides. Almost double what I made. =(
Wow! 20 trips. I'm part time I'm lucky to do 20 trips a week, but its good to know the rides are out there if you want to work.

Naturegirl

Wow! 20 trips. I'm part time I'm lucky to do 20 trips a week, but its good to know the rides are out there if you want to work.
We worked 8 hours. He has a full time job, but since he has a 3 day weekend, we decided to just dedicate a night to making money. I normally work part time also. 8 hours was a LONG day for me. lol

kojeislandincha

We need Lyft here to support the invisible hand of economics. Without Lyft cut your pay in half. Actually we need several more ride share's in Vegas. Come on. Really?

kojeislandincha

IDK... had to do an Uber ride or be deactivated for not driving in such a long time and after 2 hours of garbage rides with no tips including driving over 10 minutes away to pick up a pax for a crappy $2.90 to me fare and no tip, FUBERED off. 2 hours online with Uber and made a whopping $25 in fares before expenses.

Switched to Lyft to do the minimums there and ended up making $75 including tips on Lyft for six stacked rides plus a SWEET Sapphires drop off for 3 guys. (SWEET thing about Lyft is that once you arrive to the destination and hit the confirm arrival button, you can see where they are going. The guys were not in the proper location but I made damn sure I found them when I saw their destination was Sapphires. LOL! Probably would not have happened if they were on Uber.)

2 hours online with Lyft and scored over $200 after tipping out the super friendly staff at Sapphires $40 and only putting 40 miles on the car.

That made me excited to drive again. After collecting the payout, went back online with Lyft and picked someone up at Sapphires for a $5 ride back to the strip and reality hit.... so I quit on a high note.

(Update -- the $5 Lyft ride from Sapphires added a $2 tip when I checked which was great since the ride only took 6 minutes.)
you perfect people with Lyft are a sham.