Lyft goes public, no lyft pings in a 4 hr shift. Hmm

ddelro219

Just find it odd. In a typical 4 hr shift I would almost always get a split of uber and lyft pings. But this morning from 4 to 8, not a single lyft ping. Maybe just coincidence but I know there’s enough uncertainty out there about going public that this caught my attention

FLKeys

I don't think riders care and with all the attention Lyft and Uber has been getting with the IPO's I think more and more PAX are shopping both apps for the best price. Those that are not shopping prices (guessing this number is small) don't care about the cost or have been kicked off one of the apps.

mbd

Lyft keeps me busy, whenever I turn on my app I get a ping... any place...... Problem for me not Lyft but myself being lazy ...my work ethic needs to be questioned

Woohaa

I don't think riders care and with all the attention Lyft and Uber has been getting with the IPO's I think more and more PAX are shopping both apps for the best price.
^^^^This.

Couple days ago I had to get somewhere and decided to use rideshare. Looked at both companies. Lyft and Uber charged the same $22 price for a regular ride. But Lyft wasn't offering pool to my destination. Uber's pool rate was $6 and only had a time difference of a few minutes.

I've noticed that same pattern over the last month or so too. Lyft staying on the higher end of the rideshare spectrum.