Lyft following uber.

Ucf

I went twenty minutes to pick up a pre-dawn lyft, then drove the passenger 40 miles in zero traffic. I wonder sometimes if Lyft matches long rides with long pickups. I hear the horror stories, but this was my longest pickup and it seemed alright.

KMANDERSON

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went twenty minutes to pick up a pre-dawn lyft, then drove the passenger 40 miles in zero traffic. I wonder sometimes if Lyft matches long rides with long pickups. I hear the horror stories, but this was my longest pickup and it seemed alright.
That a gamble I refuse to take.Lyft got alot better,you just have to careful.I always make sure there some cars around before I go online with them.

Ucf

That a gamble I refuse to take.Lyft got alot better,you just have to careful.I always make sure there some cars around before I go online with them.
Good advice.
I live near Buckner and I-30 and can't guess where I will end up from there. This regularly seems like the east and south edge of Lyft competition.

Adnek

One time I was in Irving and got pinged to Arlington several times they are out of thier minds some of the pings I've gotten from Lyft drive 15 miles to drive pax 5 no way I just lyft at airport when it's prime time.

KMANDERSON

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
One time I was in Irving and got pinged to Arlington several times they are out of thier minds some of the pings I've gotten from Lyft drive 15 miles to drive pax 5 no way I just lyft at airport when it's prime time.
As long as you don't sign on to lyft before 6am it ok.They ping me from Irving to uptown,no way in hell.With uber if you try to get a request and no car around they say no car availble.Lyft for some reason does not.I think Lyft gives drivers those request to get people out of power driver bonus,which get rid of soon.Already started in some markets.