Lyft fare report missing info

KK2929

In case you have not noticed, Lyft no longer shows the full breakdown of the fare. All you see is what they have paid you. You can no longer see what their cut from the trip has been. This is in the L.A. area and started on Sept. 30, 2019.

I will crack Lyft hacks

In case you have not noticed, Lyft no longer shows the full breakdown of the fare. All you see is what they have paid you. You can no longer see what their cut from the trip has been. This is in the L.A. area and started on Sept. 30, 2019.
Be carful now!
If you guys are not flooding Lyft support with complaints it’s on us. They are testing it out to see who takes it. They guy I talked to in support said they are monitoring complaints and if people don’t complain it will stay. I send 3 warnings and asked for order charge as well as fees paid by me to Lyft per order. I also let them know it’s totally ok with me, it is ok if they want to treat me like an employee, it just comes with legal implications and I will file as an employee for taxes and arbitration. Totally cool with me I said, it’s up to them.
But seriously strike is what I’m doing.

Attachments

I will crack Lyft hacks

Lyft is awful I’ve got the app off for the rest of the day. Too much bullshit today. I hope their stock crashes
How much more does the damn stock need to crash for you to accomplish your hope of their stock tanking.

Lyft Stock: From Bad to Worse
When Lyft (NASDAQ: LYFT) stock jumped 8.7%, closing at $78.29 on its first day of trading back in March, I felt I needed to warn people to “avoid Lyft stock like the plague.”

Danger Lurks Ahead for LYFT Stock as Markets Continue to Wobble

Source: Tero Vesalainen / Shutterstock.com

Unfortunately, six months later, with LYFT stock price now at $39, very little has changed about my opinion of Lyft stock. The burden is still on the ride-sharing company to prove its business model is viable. If anything, that burden has gotten much heavier thanks to the California state legislature.

Dekero

I send them a support message everyday now for the last week. Explaining how sorry they are for not providing us with the data we need to run our business.. how shady they are for doing it. And on and on... Today makes day 8... I have not gotten a single response... Canned or otherwise, sorry M F... Skrew Lyft..

I will crack Lyft hacks

I send them a support message everyday now for the last week. Explaining how sorry they are for not providing us with the data we need to run our business.. how shady they are for doing it. And on and on... Today makes day 8... I have not gotten a single response... Canned or otherwise, sorry M F... Skrew Lyft..
I send them request with ⚠ warning on every ride immediately after the ride. I request order charge and fees I paid to Lyft on every ride. I warned that I will file a complaint in arbitration if they do not provide the info. I am not bluffing