Lyft fake primetime

LowIQCrazyMika

I seriously think Lyft experiences serious server issues or I don't know, giving us fake surge
So, driver app says 500%+ primetime, and I am sitting inside primetime zone.
Just for kicks I checked pax app to see if it gives primetime price....

NOPE...nada
Lyft is so fake...
SmartSelectImage_2017-09-17-02-06-12.png
SmartSelectImage_2017-09-17-02-07-06.png

Last edited:

kbrown

It was happening on Lyft last night. I emailed them and told them I KNEW they were having issues with their surge, and to STOP sending me requests until they 'fess up and let everyone know they're having technical issues. SMH..... they really do suck.

New2This

I seriously think Lyft experiences serious server issues or I don't know, giving us fake surge
So, driver app says 500%+ primetime, and I am sitting inside primetime zone.
Just for kicks I checked pax app to see if it gives primetime price....

NOPE...nada
Lyft is so fake... View attachment 158822 View attachment 158823

I looked and at the time where you were was 250% on the Mustache Managed app. That app is great for ferreting out PT.

I wanna know why you got 60% & I got 40% there. Maybe you do a lot more Lyft than I do. I do maybe 2 Lyft a week and my acceptance rate hovers in the teens. Bastards

20170917_030003.png

LowIQCrazyMika

I looked and at the time where you were was 250% on the Mustache Managed app. That app is great for ferreting out PT.

I wanna know why you got 60% & I got 40% there. Maybe you do a lot more Lyft than I do. I do maybe 2 Lyft a week and my acceptance rate hovers in the teens. Bastards

View attachment 158982

I have no idea why I got 60% and you got 40% lol
But I should say that I was doing Lyft whole last week.
My acceptance rate is low 30% and I don't care about Lyft's annoying passive aggressive "acceptance rate" bs. Lol
I ignore all LL and any ping that is non primetime if I am sitting in primetime zone. I don't accept pings if it doesn't say it's a primetime pjng

Kawiz03

I got this nice gem 300% from Union Station was kind of bummed no one else got added before the last pick up....if you time it right it can be a good ride! And yes the 46 is after lyfts cut so if its high PT i look a lil more at the Lines since to get 46 bucks for driving 6-7 miles why not...Pool hell no since they dont all become high surge.
Screenshot_20170918-012626.png

Jo3030

Nice little ride there.
I understand the premise but that could have been all 3 separate cars making nice profits.
They've figured out the scheme.

New2This

I got this nice gem 300% from Union Station was kind of bummed no one else got added before the last pick up....if you time it right it can be a good ride! And yes the 46 is after lyfts cut so if its high PT i look a lil more at the Lines since to get 46 bucks for driving 6-7 miles why not...Pool hell no since they dont all become high surge. View attachment 159114

Uber does the same. If first rider is 3.0X surge, every other rider is as well

LowIQCrazyMika

Uber does the same. If first rider is 3.0X surge, every other rider is as well

Uber does the same, but Uber takes closer to %50 on POOL or in any given ride unless initial POOL was a boost. Lyft on the other hand only takes %25 no matter what.
Also Uber pays way less per mile and per min than Lyft.
Also Uber 3x surge isn't equal to Lyft %300 primetime, because Uber base rate is considered 1x where Lyft base rate is considered %0 primetime. So if lyft says its %300 PT, then that's really equal to a 4x on Uber.

All things considered, Uber would have never paid $46 for the same ride. If I were to guess, I would say driver pay would have been in lower 30s on Uber

New2This

Uber does the same, but Uber takes closer to %50 on POOL or in any given ride unless initial POOL was a boost. Lyft on the other hand only takes %25 no matter what.
Also Uber pays way less per mile and per min than Lyft.
Also Uber 3x surge isn't equal to Lyft %300 primetime, because Uber base rate is considered 1x where Lyft base rate is considered %0 primetime. So if lyft says its %300 PT, then that's really equal to a 4x on Uber.

All things considered, Uber would have never paid $46 for the same ride. If I were to guess, I would say driver pay would have been in lower 30s on Uber

Right I understand the PT %. I would never, unless Quest was $100 for 5 trips, take base rate Pools. I meant that if you get a Surging Pool, if the first rider is a high Surge, then milk that as much as you can.

I primarily do Uber because Lyft is so much slower in getting pings, even in alleged PT zones. I wouldn't be so sure about Lyft only taking 25%. They do their version of Upfront Pricing, but they have better branding as the Better Boyfriend. Lyft is just as shady as Uber, in some cases moreso