• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft exec says "we are a company of morals".

How many of your rides are shared?

• 40% or higher

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • 30% are shared

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • 20% are shared

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 10% or less are shared.

Votes: 39 76.5%

• Total voters

observer

Post automatically merged:

"Foxx said 40% of Lyft’s rides are already shared, and the company aims to push that to 50% by 2020. You can expect to see Lyft’s app push that option more prominently."

Is this true?

Last edited:

Taksomotor

I don't keep track, to me a ride is a ride. When I am on a quest for promotion, I want to get those shared rides!

Lee239

"Foxx said 40% of Lyft’s rides are already shared, and the company aims to push that to 50% by 2020. You can expect to see Lyft’s app push that option more prominently."

Is this true?
I think they mean shared by one driver and one pax

mrpjfresh

Kristina Howato would probably disagree... if she was still alive. But, no, she and her unborn baby did not survive an attack from a Lyft customer and it was fellow drivers (not the multi millionaire a-holes at Lyft) who helped to raise the funds for funeral costs. Great morals there! Scumbags.

tohunt4me

I read that as " We are a company of morons " I don't know why?
You too !?!?

Kristina Howato would probably disagree... if she was still alive. But, no, she and her unborn baby did not survive an attack from a Lyft customer and it was fellow drivers (not the multi millionaire a-holes at Lyft) who helped to raise the funds for funeral costs. Great morals there! Scumbags.
Yes !

SCUMBAGS !

uberdriverfornow

If Lyft did everything in their power to make the app and service better each and every day it wouldn't take long to catch and pass Uber in riders and driver.

The problem is that most people at Lyft and Uber are only there to get their paycheck.

I'll admit that Lyft doesn't do as much stupid shit as Uber does but since they copy all of their pricing strategies to the T shortly after Uber comes up with them that shows they don't really care, they are just taking advantage of the lack of competition in an attempt to make money on drivers backs.

They don't do anything to be better and to stand out.

Lee239

The only moral thing they did was when they admitted that they can't see a way they could ever become profitable. Perhaps it was more legal and they were protecting themselves. All they will do with this money is delay their bankruptcy and waste all this investor money.

When Google, Facebook and Amazon became public people did not see how it could be profitable or know where the money came from.

We see where Lyft should be making it's money and it's losing money when they have expanded about as much as they can and have become as profitable as they can and there are no profits to be had only liabilities in the future with work laws and other lawsuits.

bonum exactoris

The only moral thing they did was when they admitted that they can't see a way they could ever become profitable. Perhaps it was more legal and they were protecting themselves. All they will do with this money is delay their bankruptcy and waste all this investor money.

When Google, Facebook and Amazon became public people did not see how it could be profitable or know where the money came from.

We see where Lyft should be making it's money and it's losing money when they have expanded about as much as they can and have become as profitable as they can and there are no profits to be had only liabilities in the future with work laws and other lawsuits.
The working poor passing judgment on the rich.
Jealousy ? Ignorance ?
After all, America is a capitalistic society
Poor folk don’t count