Lyft drivers having lyft drivers pulled over in I.E. to remove competition??!?

diamondgirl81

Never in the last two years have I seen more cut throat bullshit. I'm an LAX and LA driver only. I live in the I.E. I drove an hour to work, then worked a ten hour day, and an hour home. That should have been a 12 hour day into night. Noooo......a major ******bag had different plans for me and his motive was to get me out of his area (that I don't work in....ever)

I had been too tired to stop in LA to get something to drink and smokes, so I stopped at a 7/11 by my house that I never go to. I finally stopped driving my car after 14 HOURS. I sat in my car for a well deserved break and to instant pay so I could afford the damn cigarettes and a water. Being a single mother every dime I make is spoken for. So I only had what I made that day. Apparently I was on the 7/11 Lyfter turf and was unaware.

I was about to walk in the 7/11 when the scariest human I've ever seen was glaring at me through the glass of the store...yes, the employee. His glare scared me, so I decided to leave and head to another damn 7/11 out of my way. I got literally 1/2 a mile down the street and I got pulled over.

I was shocked and unaware that a lyft driver used his clout to have me pulled over for a false DUI. The cops asked me....how often I go to the 7/11. How did you know I was there? They said a lot of lyft drivers "hang out" there. Then we all realized it was over competition. There was none as I'm an LA only driver.

I've never drove drunk in my life which means I've never had to go through a sobriety test. As they had to do their jobs they checked my eyes for about 5 seconds and they were pissed because they knew I was sober. Of course they let me go!! Why? Because I wasn't drunk. I don't drink. I pick up these @@@@@@@@ who are drunk to keep them off the streets to make sure the roads are just a little safer for everyone.

This @@@@@@@ had the &%[email protected]!*ing nerve to make my endlessly tiring life as a fulltime single mom even harder......just because he wanted to make 10.00. Who the &%[email protected]!* does that?!?!? I lost an hour of my life and sleep because he has no soul.

PLEASE ALL LA DRIVERS DONT DRIVE IN I.E. LYFT TERRITORY!!

Shankster

Never in the last two years have I seen more cut throat bullshit. I'm an LAX and LA driver only. I live in the I.E. I drove an hour to work, then worked a ten hour day, and an hour home. That should have been a 12 hour day into night. Noooo......a major ******bag had different plans for me and his motive was to get me out of his area (that I don't work in....ever)

I had been too tired to stop in LA to get something to drink and smokes, so I stopped at a 7/11 by my house that I never go to. I finally stopped driving my car after 14 HOURS. I sat in my car for a well deserved break and to instant pay so I could afford the damn cigarettes and a water. Being a single mother every dime I make is spoken for. So I only had what I made that day. Apparently I was on the 7/11 Lyfter turf and was unaware.

I was about to walk in the 7/11 when the scariest human I've ever seen was glaring at me through the glass of the store...yes, the employee. His glare scared me, so I decided to leave and head to another damn 7/11 out of my way. I got literally 1/2 a mile down the street and I got pulled over.

I was shocked and unaware that a lyft driver used his clout to have me pulled over for a false DUI. The cops asked me....how often I go to the 7/11. How did you know I was there? They said a lot of lyft drivers "hang out" there. Then we all realized it was over competition. There was none as I'm an LA only driver.

I've never drove drunk in my life which means I've never had to go through a sobriety test. As they had to do their jobs they checked my eyes for about 5 seconds and they were pissed because they knew I was sober. Of course they let me go!! Why? Because I wasn't drunk. I don't drink. I pick up these @@@@@@@@ who are drunk to keep them off the streets to make sure the roads are just a little safer for everyone.

This @@@@@@@ had the &%[email protected]!*ing nerve to make my endlessly tiring life as a fulltime single mom even harder......just because he wanted to make 10.00. Who the &%[email protected]!* does that?!?!? I lost an hour of my life and sleep because he has no soul.

Sorry for the rough ending to your long day. Yes, the world is full of miserable souls who derive pleasure in seeing another's misfortune, often instigating. Have had that happen to me more than once... Don't let it eat you up inside. Let it go and move on. Tomorrow is another day. Enjoy watching your child grow.

Travis -k

Whoa..... thats crazy!
I mean crazy that you assume theres some lyft driver with Clout, and based on your story they have a freaking hotline to the local PD.

Good greif!

I would wager that like a lot of 7Elevens
The cops use the restroom and drink free coffee, the Owners like the cops hanging out there for obvious reasons, no doubt the owner has complained about all the lyft drivers turning the lot into a staging area and buying little or nothing, while foot traffic is decreased because the lots full and other customers dont stop because the store looks crowded.

Your story sounds more like the cop keeping his pee/coffee stop free of riffraff.

And you say you lost an hour of your life but only checked your eyes for 5sec. What took an hour?

Are you a good looking, maybe the cop stopped you to check you out...

Last edited:

UberLaLa

EzPz fix. Don't post your Trade Dress except LAX.

Also, 711 guy saw you fiddling with your phone (the insta pay thing) and glared at you because he thought you were just another Lyft driver taking up parking space in his 711 lot. Then when you didn't come in, he called cops to report (harass) you.

SorryBluetoothOnly

I think OPs story rings true.

By the way, do you like my new profile picture...?

diamondgirl81

Have you noticed most of these dramatic stories are from newer members?

I've been driving purely lax for two years. When we would hold people's phones for them to run out of queue to get food or drinks for everyone. Let people out who have their reverse lights on. Laugh and sit in our trunks laughing or talking shit on mostly uber.
So the go to for assumptions is huge in LA. I have been driving LAX since there was actually a friendly atmosphere there. If you don't remember that then you're the new driver.

I don't see the connection to another driver reporting you in this story. If anything, it sounds more like the 7-11 employee might have more to do with it.
I see. So the connection here is I got ahold of Lyft and gave them my incident number. When they got back to me they let me know that the lyft driver who called them is not an employee and they can't do anything about what he did.

Hence....lyft driver

diamondgirl81

Whoa..... thats crazy!
I mean crazy that you assume theres some lyft driver with Clout, and based on your story they have a freaking hotline to the local PD.

Good greif!

I would wager that like a lot of 7Elevens
The cops use the restroom and drink free coffee, the Owners like the cops hanging out there for obvious reasons, no doubt the owner has complained about all the lyft drivers turning the lot into a staging area and buying little or nothing, while foot traffic is decreased because the lots full and other customers dont stop because the store looks crowded.

Your story sounds more like the cop keeping his pee/coffee stop free of riffraff.

And you say you lost an hour of your life but only checked your eyes for 5sec. What took an hour?

Are you a good looking, maybe the cop stopped you to check you out...
First off let me say that it took an hour because the first cop called two other cops then gave me the pen test. But that's cute that you're trying to make my experience sound ridiculous.

Also the company Lyft that I emailed the incident number to let me know after investigating that the lyft driver who called on me is not an employee and they can't do anything to him. Did that clear up any bs for you?

Travis -k

First off let me say that it took an hour because the first cop called two other cops then gave me the pen test. But that's cute that you're trying to make my experience sound ridiculous.

Also the company Lyft that I emailed the incident number to let me know after investigating that the lyft driver who called on me is not an employee and they can't do anything to him. Did that clear up any bs for you?
And how do you know for a fact a lyft driver called the cops? And also who the Lyft Driver is. ?

Your "STORY" is spectacular, and I am now understanding why you were detained for an hour.

Last Question, why was there an incident number generated?