Lyft Drivers are the BEST!

LEAFdriver

Shout out to GABRIEL!

I wish all fellow drivers would be like this! I got a ping up here in the burbs....10 minutes away. I see the headshot profile pic, so I'm thinking it might be a fellow driver. I get within a mile and he sends me a text saying what the name of the business is that he is in front of.....so, I figure he MUST be a fellow driver. :wink:

I arrive and he is 'Toes to Curb'. (I clicked to see where he was going....it was only about .08 miles down the road to a local hotel). I said to him: "I see you are just going down the road a bit." He said yes, he would have walked but there were no sidewalks and it is late on Friday night. (I don't blame him!) So I ask if he happens to be a fellow Lyft driver and he says he drives part time in Chicago...and he is up this way (Waukegan) for something job related. (I didn't get into his business too in depth....it was a 2-3 minute ride after all!) :rolleyes:

Anyway....we get to his hotel and he pulls out his wallet and hands me a $5! I thanked him and let him see that he was getting 5* from me!

Later, after I did another ride...I went to check to see if that ride had tipped me or not...and I was pleasantly surprised to see that Gabriel had ALSO left an IN-APP tip of an additional $2! :smiles:

Considering Lyft only paid me $2.40 for this trip....and my Driver/Pax knew it was a minimum fare trip....he made up for it!

Thank you Gabriel! Hope you found this site! (I told him about it on the short trip to his destination) :wink:

GabrielLyftDriver.jpg

DaCoach

Shout out to GABRIEL!

I wish all fellow drivers would be like this! I got a ping up here in the burbs....10 minutes away. I see the headshot profile pic, so I'm thinking it might be a fellow driver. I get within a mile and he sends me a text saying what the name of the business is that he is in front of.....so, I figure he MUST be a fellow driver. :wink:

I arrive and he is 'Toes to Curb'. (I clicked to see where he was going....it was only about .08 miles down the road to a local hotel). I said to him: "I see you are just going down the road a bit." He said yes, he would have walked but there were no sidewalks and it is late on Friday night. (I don't blame him!) So I ask if he happens to be a fellow Lyft driver and he says he drives part time in Chicago...and he is up this way (Waukegan) for something job related. (I didn't get into his business too in depth....it was a 2-3 minute ride after all!) :rolleyes:

Anyway....we get to his hotel and he pulls out his wallet and hands me a $5! I thanked him and let him see that he was getting 5* from me!

Later, after I did another ride...I went to check to see if that ride had tipped me or not...and I was pleasantly surprised to see that Gabriel had ALSO left an IN-APP tip of an additional $2! :smiles:

Considering Lyft only paid me $2.40 for this trip....and my Driver/Pax knew it was a minimum fare trip....he made up for it!

Thank you Gabriel! Hope you found this site! (I told him about it on the short trip to his destination) :wink:

View attachment 156535
Omg!! Now you can retire! !

mags2K

Shout out to GABRIEL!

View attachment 156535

Nice! If only we all could get a couple Pax like this each driving day it would feel much better!