Lyft Driver Round Table

fairsailing

April 5th. 3 sessions, 10 drivers each, with the Twin Cities GM, whose name they don't even give. Catch, you have to answer questions then get selected.

Anyone else get this text today? 2.5 years and first time I have seen Lyft do this. One of the questions kills me, "are you an experienced driver (more than 3 months)" lol.

Kaal

I did not. Ive got 700(lyft) rides or so to my name. My acceptance rate is too high to be called to the principals office haha

PTUber

If any of us on UP get picked please please tell them the 90% acceptance rate for all promotions and bonuses is a total joke!

If anyone here is selected I hope you bring up multi-stops. I suggest stops pay $5 to the driver for the stop and then $1 per minute after the first five minutes.
it says right in the Lyft T and C that stops are only to be used for picking up someone on a shared ride. I let them know it is not intended for stopping, and I will have to cancel after 3 mins (politely) Then the cash comes out quickly.

brianboru

it says right in the Lyft T and C that stops are only to be used for picking up someone on a shared ride. I let them know it is not intended for stopping, and I will have to cancel after 3 mins (politely) Then the cash comes out quickly.
I do the same but it doesn’t always work.

Plus I think some of them think a small tip buys them as much time as they want.