Lyft Driver Removes Pax From Vehicle

Older Chauffeur

If her account is accurate, he also cursed at her in telling her to “get the f*** out” of his car. I can’t tell from her video whether he actually said that, but if he did, what was he complaining about? WTF? :o-o::laugh::biggrin:

5spdturbo

I've had my best rides...and my worst rides to/from U Albany...

I also get to learn all the new words and phrases the college kids use...

"That shit be valid yo"
"Facts"
"O.D." (although I dont know what that means yet)
"Layin' pipe"
I try to incorporate these new words and phrases in conversations with my friends....they look at me like I'm nuts...hey! I learned it by Uberin' bruh!

I don't mind swearing or vulgar language...makes for a fun ride...

UberFlexPgh

I've had my best rides...and my worst rides to/from U Albany...

I also get to learn all the new words and phrases the college kids use...

"That shit be valid yo"
"Facts"
"O.D." (although I dont know what that means yet)
"Layin' pipe"
I try to incorporate these new words and phrases in conversations with my friends....they look at me like I'm nuts...hey! I learned it by Uberin' bruh!

I don't mind swearing or vulgar language...makes for a fun ride...
OD. is like overdose / over doing something / too much for the circumstance

Hawaiianguy3

NEVER OK. If I had, for example, some old white guy in my car saying some racist stuff (akin to how this thread was started) I'd ask him to get out & call the police if he refused. I deeply hope this disgusting old man was banned from any ride-sharing platforms he might've been driving for & was charged with assault.

YouBeer

NEVER OK. If I had, for example, some old white guy in my car saying some racist stuff (akin to how this thread was started) I'd ask him to get out & call the police if he refused. I deeply hope this disgusting old man was banned from any ride-sharing platforms he might've been driving for & was charged with assault.
Forcibly removing an obnoxious rider from ones vehicle is legal and encouraged