lyft Driver giving rides to strip clubs

Daniel Harbin

This was in the FB marketplace
Nissi Loren
FREE RIDES TO STRIP CLUB & $20 FREE LYFT RIDE INBOX FIR LIST OF CLUBs!!
Pre book! FREE
$20 FREE CREDIT FOR LYFT!

Wonder if he is gonna last long?

Wasted_Days

considering every single governmental agency on the planet has access to every single character of info that's ever been posted on FB, filters it and screens it and the applies an algo to it in order to use it in any way possible to prosecute? tbh anyone who still uses FB is as dumb as a stump even if you're one of the "nothing to hide" sheeple, ffs just LAST week zuckerberg personally asked the feds for more intrusion. i mean c'mon, using FB in 2019??? LMFAOROFL :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

justfacts

considering every single governmental agency on the planet has access to every single character of info that's ever been posted on FB, filters it and screens it and the applies an algo to it in order to use it in any way possible to prosecute? tbh anyone who still uses FB is as dumb as a stump even if you're one of the "nothing to hide" sheeple, ffs just LAST week zuckerberg personally asked the feds for more intrusion. i mean c'mon, using FB in 2019??? LMFAOROFL :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Sounds like to me, you got a lot to hide , careful , they are watching you?