Uber Drivers Forum banner

Lyft Driver App issues

1K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Jdemonto 
#1 ·
Hi, anyone know any tips to help get the Lyft Driver App to stop signing me out and having other connectivity issues. Im on a tmobile network with a note 10+

I keep having to reinstall the app, restart my phone, etc.

#3 ·
I haven't done Lyft rides in many months, but Lyft ALWAYS had connectivity issues, compared to Uber.

I only know of one solution, but I guess you want to drive Lyft.
Not sure why everyone is critical of Lyft? Unless you drive the Phoenix core, Lyft pays better with 60 cents a mile vs 54 cents for Uber. They pay the same in the Phoenix core at 60 cents each. And Lyft has been offering better incentives the past few months also. To each their own I guess.

#5 ·
I haven't noticed much difference this week from the old pay plan to the new pay plan. My total $$ this week are in line with the past several weeks with approx the same number of rides and hrs online.

I am the type of driver who accepts all ride requests as they come, regardless of pick up times. So to me and the way I drive the old plan and the new plan work out to be about the same at the end of the week. I guess it would make a difference to the drivers who cherry pick and try to maximize each and every ride they accept.

#6 ·
Not sure why everyone is critical of Lyft?
The base Lyft fare structure (just reversed a few days ago) sucked for me at 35/15, as I did a LARGE percentage of highway miles from over in the SE valley. $.35/mile at 75 mph was not good. 50 cents total per mile? NO thanks. We don't all have the same driving experiences. And I had NO problem staying busy with Uber only, since early last summer really as they'd cut WAAAAAY back on requests for whatever reason. I'm still not back behind the wheel, but with the fare reversal, I'll be more inclined to consider Lyft under some circumstances. That will depend on when and where I'm driving, etc.

I had a pretty decent Lyft experience going up until about a year ago now. Made more weekly from Lyft than Uber. Then it was like someone at Lyft dropped the hammer on my account, the rides dried up overnight almost.

#13 ·
I have T-Mobile and I’ve had it a long time. I have great service every where except one place. The one place where Uber will say connectivity issues, not all the time but it pops up once and a while is when I’m at the Princess.

the major lyft issue i used to have a lot before I stopped using them was I didn’t get offered many trips from them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.