1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft Demand is low!

Discussion in 'Washington DC' started by Kawiz03, May 14, 2016.

1. Kawiz03

Kawiz03

Driving:
    UberX
    I give equal treatment to the apps but I haven't had a lyft ride in two weeks and I always get the "bad signal move to another area" text from them. Is Lyft on its last beats or something?

2. KGB7

KGB7

Driving:
    UberX
    What did lyft has to say about your issue?

3. Lol! I have been getting unusual reports of losing connection to their server, and the *&@$# topic filters won't even let you write in on tech concerns!

DCUberXGrrrl likes this.
  4. Bart McCoy

Bart McCoy

Driving:
    UberX
    I wouldn't even think of driving for Lyft with the current Uber incentives going on

UberSaur likes this.
  5. Yeah I have done pretty well a few weeks in a row but didn't rcv an offer from uber this week, so sad. Don't worry I am across the country from you. Anyway with Lyft incentives I do usually make a little bit less, but I get better ratings fsr on L, plus all the certainty, I am opt in, I know about missed request count, etc.
    Also uber is so much busier that I mostly end up earning the pay anyway, so there's little risk of missing an hour here and there but sometimes you have to work a lot or miss out on big pieces of the payout, with the Uber incentives I have been working.