Still on platform. Initially it was good with lot
of abnormal promotions. Now its more headache

deagl344

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whats more bs is that lyft doesnt want my car on lux

And that they feed me shared requests.

METRO3

Lyft
When it comes to deactivation, transparency is a top priority.
We'll always reach out if you're at risk of permanent deactivation. We recently launched a new system for educating drivers about our Terms of Service that decreased driver deactivations significantly. And later this week, we're announcing major improvements to your rating system so it's more fair.

Damn I want to know what these changes are and when will Toronto get them.

Last edited:

Gone_in_60_seconds

When it comes to deactivation, transparency is a top priority. We'll always reach out if you're at risk of permanent deactivation. We recently launched a new system for educating drivers about our Terms of Service that decreased driver deactivations significantly. And later this week, we're announcing major improvements to your rating system so it's more fair.

Damn I want to know what these changes are and when will Toronto get them.
Transparency?? hahaha. With the saturation of drivers, the big wigs don't really care about anyone. In the end, its faster and cheaper for them to jettison a driver, as there are 10 drivers lined up to do the job. So, I think this concept has a long way to go. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

METRO3

Lyft doesn't uber does. Oh my bad that's Lyft

Okay I'm back to not liking them again. Guess what I got back. The ride challenge yay right nope. Last week I had back to back pings sure they were short but I like back to back pings. Well that's gone cuz they are trying to find me pings that will take me to areas where there is no lyft Pax. Today I got a pax to Danforth then another one to Kingston road in Scarborough and then etobicoke. How many times did I get those pings last week? None. @@@@ stop messing with my pings lyft.

WillC

And later this week, we're announcing major improvements to your rating system so it's more fair.
My rating on Lyft is sliding with only few trips in the past 2 weeks. I don't think they are making improvement.

METRO3

My rating on Lyft is sliding with only few trips in the past 2 weeks. I don't think they are making improvement.
Call them up and ask them to remove any unfair ratings and ratings where there are no comments are unfair I don't care what they say

hooj

I told u why. Read the above post.
I kind of get an idea of how it works but thought I would put it out there and see if anyone knew exactly how it all goes down.

Uber seems to update very quickly vs Lyft from what I gather.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Guess what I got back. The ride challenge yay right nope. Last week I had back to back pings sure they were short but I like back to back pings. Well that's gone cuz they are trying to find me pings that will take me to areas where there is no lyft Pax. Today I got a pax to Danforth then another one to Kingston road in Scarborough and then etobicoke. How many times did I get those pings last week? None. @@@@ stop messing with my pings lyft.

METRO3

boy does this city die at 12am on a weekday. and yet so many pathedic fools still out there driving waiting. like i tried to stick around but by 1am and no pings i gave up and went home.

dmoney155

I did the 3/15, got few ubers in between and on way home, and called it a day. Even got long lost assist ping (no pax did not needa any assistance).