Lyft Deathwatch

KMANDERSON

rideshare is a waist of time no matter what company you perfer,I rather do food delivery then either one of them.

Onthelake56

Lyft now matched Uber in Charlotte within $.01. No point messing with them now. I preferred to get Lyft as it used to pay more. Now I do not turn it on as there is no difference and Uber provides more rides. Make no mistake pax reading this, at these rates you will not find water or mints in my car. This is part time for me. Not making a living at it. It is a part time job like waitress where we work for tips!

dirtylee

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think there more rides in dfw with lyft then there is with uber.Uber so oversaturated with driver surges hardly even happens like it use to.There to many new driver now that don't know how to turn the app off and wait for surge.
In dallas, even with all the extra drivers uber has, it's still better. There was an article awhile back, Uber beats lyft 5 to 1 at the airports. Especially DFW.

Also, have you seen lyft primetimes at bar close? It's damn near non existant. Uber otoh Screenshot_2016-07-24-02-14-49.png

KMANDERSON

In dallas, even with all the extra drivers uber has, it's still better. There was an article awhile back, Uber beats lyft 5 to 1 at the airports. Especially DFW.

Also, have you seen lyft primetimes at bar close? It's damn near non existant. Uber otoh View attachment 51735
I been getting more lyft request because all the uber drivers sign up for the Uber guarantees,which over floods the market.

KMANDERSON

Also, have you seen lyft primetimes at bar close? It's damn near non existant. Uber otoh View attachment 51735
I never do uber at the airport.Why would you do uber at the airport,lyft has primetime at the airport,uber has fake surge.

james9793

First post and I have learned a great deal from this forum.
I have been driving Lyft for a month now, and I am pretty much done. Over the course of this past month, my trip requests pickups have been getting longer. 23 minutes just this morning, which I refused. And when I switched to rider, there's closer vehicles. Of couse I can expect a nasty-gram about acceptance rates. I reluctantly activate Lyft now due to request proximity, and I can totally see Lyft's demise on the horizon.

the rebel

Lyft seems to be busier than Uber in Denver, although who knows how many drivers each company actually have on the road at any given time.

KMANDERSON

Yeah I will do uber surge if it like that,but it use to surge through the the day like when people are getting work.i have not seen that as much,Early morning and bar close seems to be the only consistent surge see.Hopefully that changes soon as NFL season approaches

SuckA

I drive Chicago burbs, I have been making decent money, not a great job but until something better comed along no complaints.