Lyft Dashboard not displaying Upgraded PDB

soupergloo

I don't know if anyone here has been driving Lyft since they announced their Power Driver Bonus upgrade, but I just switched back to Lyft this week and noticed the dashboard doesn't reflect the new 120+ rides (extra $200 + 20%) promotion.

Is it supposed to?

NASCAR1991

Doesn't matter.
If in ur driver app you have the UPDATE pull up bar at the bottom of the screen that talks about your new 5 levels of bonus. You good.

soupergloo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Doesn't matter.
If in ur driver app you have the UPDATE pull up bar at the bottom of the screen that talks about your new 5 levels of bonus. You good.
ok, thanks!

also, do you know if destination filter rides will count during peak hours?

soupergloo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have successfully used destination filter on lyft ?? Never heard of that happening lol
haha well I haven't been on Lyft in months and I used to be able to get destination filter rides, but idk what it's like these days.

yucklyftline

haha well I haven't been on Lyft in months and I used to be able to get destination filter rides, but idk what it's like these days.
Nonexistent. I'm 1 for 500 setting that thing. Stopped months ago.

Set it to AT&T park from north beach, woohoo. Eh, at least it was primetime. And it wasn't a line.

Euius

You have successfully used destination filter on lyft ?? Never heard of that happening lol
Several times. It's certainly less useful than Uber's, but it works. If I come west over the bridge five times in a week, one of them will be a lyft destination filter.

Notably, it's intentionally limited to only Line rides.

mikeslemonade

The Lyft bonus is great. I got the bonus Monday night last week(not even one full day after the weekly deadline). Lyft is impressive in doing payouts for those who shell out the 50 cents everyday to get paid daily.

But the bonus appears when your offline in driver mode and you go to earnings.

LoveHateThisJob

Agreed mikeslemonade. Lyft put the $150 bonus in my account yesterday while I was driving. They have been awesome with the payouts. Never missed any thus far.

Not to mention the fact on Lyft you can Cash Out anytime as long as your $50 or over. As opposed to Uber, you have to wait for that money.

mikeslemonade

Mhmmm Uber was late on my account for over a week and I almost overdrafted. But I just Lyfted more and got me out of the hole. Lyft saved me from Uber's mistakes.

RedoBeach

There's a few different services that offer daily pay for Uber that aren't under Uber. I don't trust Greendot enough to give them my money.