Lyft crashing on iPhone?

Buch

iphone 8+. Accept ping and app freezes. So ride is auto cancelled when this happens. Which is frequent. Any word on this from other iPhoners?

Uber's Guber

I’ve seen those issues on slower iPhones like the 6, but the 8 has plenty of process speed to power through several apps at the same time. Not sure why your 8 is having an issue.

iphone 8+. Accept ping and app freezes. So ride is auto cancelled when this happens. Which is frequent. Any word on this from other iPhoners?
Restart the phone right away. It is not iPhone problem. It is software that has been known to crash from time to time. Restart the phone and you will be fine.

I own 8 plus too. Handle both Uber and Lyft like peace of cake but their apps can be problematic sometimes hence the restart for the apps.

Clothahump

I have an iPhone 7 POS. Had to reboot the durn thing 5 times yesterday because the Lyft app kept screwing up. Finally turned it off for an hour. When I turned it back on, no more probs.

SurginGeneral

My iPhone 6s handles Uber, Lyft, Waze, Spotify and various other apps (browser, messages) daily.

Keep your stuff up to date. Especially with iOS 12 coming out which will speed up all iPhones significantly. Also if your battery health is <87% it needs to be replaced.

An iPhone 7 is beastly and should not have any issues doing heavy lifting like what we do on our phones.