• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

LYFT CORRUPT PROFILE --

Don Oldenburg

Need some assistance advise...

Something happened with my profile. My computer which I use at home to monitor my LYFT dashboard was used to create a rider account. This happened Thursday night. When I try logging in to my account, it asks for my phone number and sends me a code via text. I enter the text and it says it doesn't match. I cleared cache, etc -- and on THAT computer it continues to prohibit me from logging on (unless I open a "Private" window).

Didn't think much of it at the time. Had a busy weekend driving though, and my riders referenced me by "CHAD" -- My name is "DON" -- The next day I didn't get my daily driver report by email, so I logged in (Private brower), and my report was there -- it didn't show up in my email though like it always does. I looked around my account and saw my phone number was still mine, but my email address was updated to match the email address for my buddy's LYFT account he created on my computer. And my name was now "CHAD" on my profile. BOTH options that I do not have any ability to change through my profile.

So this is why my riders were calling me CHAD! and why I haven't gotten my reports -- they are going to CHAD's email evidently --

So, I open a support ticket. it's been 4 days and no reply to my support ticket. Although if they just replied to the email on file, I wouldn't get it. I opened another ticket, and made sure there was comments that I'm no longer getting emails from LYFT, and probably won't get the support emails unless they send to the RIGHT address.

I tried to call LYFT customer service, but as a driver, they advised me to go through the online support system, and then the automated phone system disconnected the call.

Anyone have any advise???

Don Oldenburg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I don't have a problem with them calling me Chad. It's better than DONALD -- which I hate. I don't mind DON, but as my legal name is DONALD -- thats what LYFT had used. My concern is if I ever have an accident, and my name doesn't match my LYFT account will they cover me?

Also, yes -- I had plenty of cold water on hand. Palm Springs/Coachella valley was 118 to 122 degrees this weekend, and people were dropping like flies... Do a lot of pickups at the Beach Club, Hard Rock, Ace Hotel -- where all they did was drink mimosas in the sun and swim... Major tips from LYFTers -- not so much from UBER... but it's cool...

Uber-Doober

Need some assistance advise...

Something happened with my profile. My computer which I use at home to monitor my LYFT dashboard was used to create a rider account. This happened Thursday night. When I try logging in to my account, it asks for my phone number and sends me a code via text. I enter the text and it says it doesn't match. I cleared cache, etc -- and on THAT computer it continues to prohibit me from logging on (unless I open a "Private" window).

Didn't think much of it at the time. Had a busy weekend driving though, and my riders referenced me by "CHAD" -- My name is "DON" -- The next day I didn't get my daily driver report by email, so I logged in (Private brower), and my report was there -- it didn't show up in my email though like it always does. I looked around my account and saw my phone number was still mine, but my email address was updated to match the email address for my buddy's LYFT account he created on my computer. And my name was now "CHAD" on my profile. BOTH options that I do not have any ability to change through my profile.

So this is why my riders were calling me CHAD! and why I haven't gotten my reports -- they are going to CHAD's email evidently --

So, I open a support ticket. it's been 4 days and no reply to my support ticket. Although if they just replied to the email on file, I wouldn't get it. I opened another ticket, and made sure there was comments that I'm no longer getting emails from LYFT, and probably won't get the support emails unless they send to the RIGHT address.

I tried to call LYFT customer service, but as a driver, they advised me to go through the online support system, and then the automated phone system disconnected the call.

Anyone have any advise???
^^^
As long as they're not calling you Hanging Chad.