• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft can burn in hell

ECOMCON

I vacuumed every day and my floormats are still new after 230,000 miles.

Can't say the same for the cars. Been hit 4 times now deactivated and have a totalled car that I borrowed money to buy.

I'd love to just have dirty floormats.
You’re a perfect financial example of why FT uber does Not make sense for drivers on ANY level :pompous: Despite what Cableguynoe claims,
we are not earning but Borrowing against our asset.

Once the asset is depleted, game over Simply because the razor thin profits could never replace the asset.

Just ask this guy

And BTW, your current issues will pass. Keep the faith

AlteredBeast

I am going to go ahead and say, looking at that dude, that he has been homeless and/or struggling with addiction well before Uber was offering rides. That sign carries as much weight as the signs that say, "Ninjas Attacked My Family. Donations will be used to avenge them." or whatever.

ECOMCON

I am going to go ahead and say, looking at that dude, that he has been homeless and/or struggling with addiction well before Uber was offering rides. That sign carries as much weight as the signs that say, "Ninjas Attacked My Family. Donations will be used to avenge them." or whatever.
LOL agreed.:cool:
Like saying uber turns drivers into losers.
Fact is: Most drivers Showed up Losers

This guy’s too smart for uber

jaxbeachrides

You’re a perfect financial example of why FT uber does Not make sense for drivers on ANY level :pompous: Despite claims,
we are not earning but Borrowing against our asset.

Once the asset is depleted, game over Simply because the razor thin profits could never replace the asset.

Just ask this guy

And BTW, your current issues will pass. Keep the faith
I never was approved for uber. Lyft deactivated on my anniversary which had 2 fresh accidents on record. The other 2 was parked and hit and run. And can't make any more insurance claims so full coverage not worth having.

Was making 1k a week otherwise would have been doing a different job of course.

fumbl3

I bought weathertec floormats, a cleaning kit (papertowels), flashlight, something for self defense, jumper pack and a actual towel first thing before my first ride. I guess I'm a shill. Just messing with ya, btw you've got to have a thick skin in this place, lol

But seriously, chiming in with everyone else here - you don't HAVE to take every ride and should NOT feel bad about it. If you don't feel right about it, move along. Might even make your day a little better. Don't be afraid to drive away, make up a story about needing a break, whatever, or just tell 'em off if they are an entitled ass. Just mentioning this because initially I felt I was doing something super bad by cancelling, and just in case that's an issue I wanted to say something.

My first one: I was stopped as close as I could to the marked pin downtown, it was pretty crowded and dark and I didn't see anyone looking like they were waiting for me . Pax calls me and says where are you, and starts in on why I can't seem to navigate to where he is. I let him know that I'm at the pin, and I can physically see the address when he interrupts me saying well, you need to go around and look because I put it int he app, and I should be seeing you from up here (he was 5th floor apartment). I had a long day and I went off - I told him he was an entitled absolute ass, and I don't have to take this shit, was already waiting, and I'd be cancelling (he initially wasn't digesting the info, because he was telling me about the store stop he wanted to make, then was all "Wait what?". He immediately threatened to call Uber an report me blah blah lah, I told him to f' off and hung up, the last thing I heard was him telling his party-mates, "uber driver told me to @@@@ off!". Went to my next ride. Never heard anything about it from Uber. Freakin' entitled pax are the worst.

Last edited:

JJS

Serious REPLY: Neither one of these companies give a sh!t about you or your car. You're a tool for them to use until you figure out how to do the math and realize you're being @@@@ed by them. 96% of rideshare drivers don't even make it a year.

You have to submit those claims immediately and you better be J.K. Rowling when you do the write up because they will not pay you unless you have a magnificent technical description of how the damage is effecting your car.

We're a bit cynical here and like @@@@ing with people stupid enough to do rideshare. We realize most of you are going to be gone in the next couple of months and reallize the futility of helping you poor noobs. Good Luck out there!

Last edited by a moderator:

ECOMCON

These companies are run by Satan ,and he's used to heat!
In capitalism
Business is Business

And satan worshipped

Working poor drivers are disdained by society because,
like a Leper, no one want to be them, be near them nor breath the same air

Last edited:

tohunt4me

In capitalism
Business is Business

And satan worshipped

Working poor drivers are disdained by society because,
like a Leper, no one want to be them, be near them nor breath the same air