• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft Buiness Cards

Bus Bozo

Sorry you are new and getting this response, welcome to UP. You have a referral number and can earn a bonus if you recruit new riders or drivers and they give your info. You don't want to recruit drivers because #1, you would have to lie to entice someone into this job and #2, you're giving yourself even more competition in an already saturated market. No, no no!!!

I've heard some hand out these cards in various situations to recruit riders, but that seems like pretty lame behavior to me.....I, for one, would run the other way.

So what is being said here is there's no deal with these cards...don't waste your money.

I'll exchange cell numbers with area airport business travelers who express an interest in a 'regular' driver to the AP. That's really the only time a personal business card would come in handy. I haven't bothered.

B - uberlyftdriver

i give out my google number to riders that want me again but i stopped doing referrals when i did not get paid a bunch of times(confirmed by the people that used my codes)

Mista T

Author
i give out my google number to riders that want me again but i stopped doing referrals when i did not get paid a bunch of times(confirmed by the people that used my codes)
I have caught Uber red handed not paying me for pax referrals, won't ever give another.

Lyft has paid me over $1,000 on pax referrals over the past 3 years. You need to understand exactly what their rules are, and they will pay.

B - uberlyftdriver

I have caught Uber red handed not paying me for pax referrals, won't ever give another.

Lyft has paid me over $1,000 on pax referrals over the past 3 years. You need to understand exactly what their rules are, and they will pay.
i have caught both with driver and passenger referrals, these companies should be ashamed of themselves

Kurt Halfyard

Author
I only did one driver referral, it was on LYFT. It was a substantial amount of money. It took some time, maybe 3 weeks, but LYFT did pay it.