Lyft BS.

Cubs44

At Mayfair Mall Saturday. waiting for a ride in Power zone while bonus gets up to $8.37. I get a ping....of course its a guy with his 5-6 year old daughter, with no car seat. What would you do? would you take ride to get that bonus, or do you cancel ride, and lose that little bonus?

Invisible

I’d cancel and alert Lyft of no child seat/booster seat. I won’t take anyone without one.

Cubs44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I usually give the passenger the option to cancel the rides, in this case so i can keep that bonus, and simply tell them, If i have to cancel the ride, then I will have to report them for failing to follow TOS on their part, and asking me to drive illegally for them.

Invisible

I usually give the passenger the option to cancel the rides, in this case so i can keep that bonus, and simply tell them, If i have to cancel the ride, then I will have to report them for failing to follow TOS on their part, and asking me to drive illegally for them.
Do what’s working for you then, So did you have them cancel then, so you got the bonus?

I wait the 5 min and call Lyft. I was previously allowed to just message them without waiting the 5 min, but that’s no longer the case.

Cubs44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bonus stayed on me after passenger canceled the ride. so that was cool. ended up making $16 on a 8 mile ride.