Lyft Bonus

KuroYuki

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are guaranteeing $10 per ride
If you are in an area plagued by $5 rides. its way better than a kick in the balls..
True but most time you will get $250 on 25 rides anyways, someone would have longer trip....
Just saying this doesn't count as bonus to me lol

They need to get those bonus back when they were competing Uber/Lyft.
Or maybe just cancel the bonus and pay Driver better per Mile / Minus

Fusion_LUser

True but most time you will get $250 on 25 rides anyways, someone would have longer trip....
Just saying this doesn't count as bonus to me lol
I recently got a $190 guarantee for 15 rides from Lyft. I went out and did 15 quick bottom of the barrel cheap rides. Lyft kept trying to throw 45+ minutes rides my way and I declined those. Lyft ended up losing $83 on that deal :smiles:

The offer you got is not bad though and its good you know you can do better than the minimum amount...

Escoman

I recently got a $190 guarantee for 15 rides from Lyft. I went out and did 15 quick bottom of the barrel cheap rides. Lyft kept trying to throw 45+ minutes rides my way and I declined those. Lyft ended up losing $83 on that deal :smiles:

The offer you got is not bad though and its good you know you can do better than the minimum amount...
I keep getting $900 for 90 rides m thru Friday.

Juggalo9er

They had a $18 streak bonus for 3 rides 1st pickup 3.8 miles second 4.6 third 27 minutes and 11 miles so you pass or cancel and start over did it to me twice tonight.
The way to do this is to put the passenger number on ignore so they can't call.... accept all trips and wait for them to cancel

Fusion_LUser

Lyft really wants drivers to turn on the app in my area... Usually there at least 7-10 "3rd Party" rides that are short and quick each day. I wonder if the other local ants are getting these two offers?

IMG_8387.PNG
IMG_8388.PNG

I don't do day rides and I can do $600ish off 20ish rides during the evening weekend hours...

Besides F*CK Lyft. They suck.

GumballWaterson

HAHA.jpg

With Lyft you unlock higher bonuses with each level you attain. You will unlock streak bonuses at random, the more rides you do. Your bonuses will rise with the more rides you do. It's like being stuck in a perpetual video game with no end to the gold coins or the levels. That bonus was an add on, not a guarantee.