Inshur

Kevin B

earn up to $100 for 15 rides

Attachments

• IMG_1056.PNG
    IMG_1056.PNG
    62.5 KB · Views: 112

Bklyndriver

Be careful with Lyft promotions like these. It doesn't say how much time you have to complete the trips for each day. Just says complete it until Sunday. For Friday let's say you do 10. Till what time? You always have to read the fine print. I'm only saying this cuz I just got my payment for the promotion from July. Had to go back and forth for almost 6 weeks.

Jonrockzz

Be careful with Lyft promotions like these. It doesn't say how much time you have to complete the trips for each day. Just says complete it until Sunday. For Friday let's say you do 10. Till what time? You always have to read the fine print. I'm only saying this cuz I just got my payment for the promotion from July. Had to go back and forth for almost 6 weeks.

Always take a screenshot of the text and when you complete the trips at the end of the day and your good i learned that from when i use to do uber

Bklyndriver

Always take a screenshot of the text and when you complete the trips at the end of the day and your good i learned that from when i use to do uber
Even with the screenshots. They kept telling me I didn't complete the correct amount of trips. It was all BS. So I didn't back down and got my $75 after 6 weeks.

Sisqou

Lyft is the same BS like uber, or even worse, but this promotion is a good thing for us, cuz uber will try to get into the competition.

Rick N.

Did anybody get paid for these bonuses yet? I completed the 12 rides on sat for the $60 but when I look in my driving history it says I only did 11. I did 14 including 2 lines with matched riders.

Jonrockzz

Ok heres what i do to get them to pay me on time if the email route doesnt work just go to twitter( asklyft) and send them a screenshot of the promotion and they will add it right away if you completed the trips i just Had to do it

Attachments

• IMG_1969.jpg
    IMG_1969.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 38

Rick N.

Ok heres what i do to get them to pay me on time if the email route doesnt work just go to twitter( asklyft) and send them a screenshot of the promotion and they will add it right away if you completed the trips i just Had to do it
It seems like they're gonna deposit it on Tuesday from what i read on your text.

Inshur New York