• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

LYFT App Issues - Pick up and Destination address not visible

Gone_in_60_seconds

I notice that only the LYFT App has this issue. When I accept the request, i am unable to see the pick up address, until the google maps takes me to that actual destination first. And then after i press pick up passenger, the destination address is visible for 3 seconds or less, and then the app goes into navigation mode. With UBER I can see the destination address first, and the after I confirm pick up , then the address disappears. Anyone else notice this. This is very annoying because, if there are any trip adjustments needed, I as the driver are unable to review the whole trip knowing the pick - up address and destination address.

Last edited:

UberfiST

Lyft app licks choad. I hate how pax can put in the name of a business, and then the app doesn't give you the address. Such BS! If I see the address, I know which side of the road the destination will be on, and I can be in the correct lane.

Lyft cares about drivers even less than uber does, but for some reason pax all think lyft treats us better and pays us better!

Ben Wood

Lyft cares about drivers even less than uber does, but for some reason pax all think lyft treats us better and pays us better!
Yeah I heard that nonsense on my first lift ride... pax telling me I must be so happy to drive lyft instead of uber because they pay better LOL

METRO3

Yeah I heard that nonsense on my first lift ride... pax telling me I must be so happy to drive lyft instead of uber because they pay better LOL
I get that all the time. They tell me that one of their pervious drivers told them that. I laugh and I'm like they have no clue what they are talking about lol.

IERide

If using the Lyft navigation “Powered by Google”, there is a button right there on the screen you can tap that will show the addresses..
Just try not to crash while finding and tapping the button or tapping the screen again to go back to the map..

ryan137

I notice that only the LYFT App has this issue. When I accept the request, i am unable to see the pick up address, until the google maps takes me to that actual destination first. And then after i press pick up passenger, the destination address is visible for 3 seconds or less, and then the app goes into navigation mode. With UBER I can see the destination address first, and the after I confirm pick up , then the address disappears. Anyone else notice this. This is very annoying because, if there are any trip adjustments needed, I as the driver are unable to review the whole trip knowing the pick - up address and destination address.

Press Exit, bottom right corner, am I missing something? I've never had this difficulty with Lyft.

IERide

Press Exit, bottom right corner, am I missing something? I've never had this difficulty with Lyft.
On my app i dont even need to hit exit - there is a button right there in the lower left that displays the address.