• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft App Bugs Out During Ride w/3 Rambunctious Intoxipax - fun times

YouEvenLyftBruh

In the middle of the biggest surge of the night, while drivng 3 tipsy PAX to the Havana Club Martini Bar in Buckhead, I notice that the Lyft app all of a sudden goes offline.

What?!

I don't know what to do, so I turn it back on, well, IMMEDIATELY I get bombarded with Ride Requests. One after the other, so I literally can't see the map, as soon as I hit decline, the next one comes right back up like this hapenned 3-4 times, the original trip is cancelled? not there? Looks like they got a free ride, my acceptance rate tanked, not that I give a flying crap about acceptance rates anymore.

Keep in mind, I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A RIDE.

The drunk PAX-ES then proceed to create verbal chaos,
- backseater becomes worried I am fiddling with app, and is yelling about "oh no, please don't do this or that"
- front is telling 'don't wory bro' we got you, we gonna tip you out, I'm like dude, there is NO ride as far as Lyft is concerned.
- lady in back is like "we tell you direction, no worry... where are we going again?"

drop off pax, luckily, it was a straight trip down Piedmont...check app, just as i thought, ride is gone, like I never accepted it. very annoying.

P.S. I know what your thinking, but I don't think it was the PAX trying to scam me, since one was in front, and I saw them the whole time, didn't even look at his phone.

YouEvenLyftBruh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They cancelled a ride in progress to scam you
I don't think so. None of them had their phones out, this was lyft, and it was past the cancellation point, I would have gotten a cancellation fee.

They cancelled a ride in progress to scam you
Wait, just saw something. Now it shows up, but reads...

"Admin Cancelled" ... RATING NOT AVAILABLE

....wtf!?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alidean Washington DC 8
Anmweyyy New York City 8
I Boston 9