Lyft: Android Tablet vs Android Phone

Uber48208

I was approved earlier this week and have been procrastinating on starting my 30 in 30 to hit the referral bonus.

My mentor didn't go over the app with me at all. If I go "online" on Tablet (have phone off) and accept a ping... Say 20 mins away (which I guess is common from reading my city's forum)... and I want to call passenger to make sure they want to wait... What do I do? If I log in using phone at that point, is it going to mirror what I see on tablet?

I guess a simpler way of asking the question is... When I get in car and go online, is it worth having both devices online at same time? What will happen if PAX tries calling me and phone isn't logged into Lyft? Will it just ring my tablet?

Thanks in advance. Preference is to use tablet because it's bigger and easier to view navigation screen...

Adieu

I was approved earlier this week and have been procrastinating on starting my 30 in 30 to hit the referral bonus.

My mentor didn't go over the app with me at all. If I go "online" on Tablet (have phone off) and accept a ping... Say 20 mins away (which I guess is common from reading my city's forum)... and I want to call passenger to make sure they want to wait... What do I do? If I log in using phone at that point, is it going to mirror what I see on tablet?

I guess a simpler way of asking the question is... When I get in car and go online, is it worth having both devices online at same time? What will happen if PAX tries calling me and phone isn't logged into Lyft? Will it just ring my tablet?

Thanks in advance. Preference is to use tablet because it's bigger and easier to view navigation screen...

Have a pax call your account - it will show up as a call from a VoIP phone number....save it that's ALWAYS connecting you to your current pax

And if THEY call you, yeah, that phone will ring with an incoming call from that #

Then just dial saved contact from your phone. NO need for the SIM card whose # is linked to your Lyft account to be in the same device as your Lyft app

Doesn't even have to be in a smartphone for that matter, AFAIK...