Lyft and Uber accident information?

elonmuskrat

I got into an accident with Uber as a driver in December and was deactivated for too many accidents. I had recently also started driving with Lyft. In January Lyft axed me as well. My question is if Uber and Lyft share accident data with each other. Uber obviously must have told Lyft right? The accident I was involved in had no police report (thankfully) so this is the only explanation that comes to mind. Also does Lyft reactivate drivers?

Stevie The magic Unicorn

Insurance companies talk to each other. In all honesty they communicate more than they should be, possibly even more than they are legally allowed.

but it collectively saves them money by keeping lines of communication open.

What does that have to do with Uber/lyft?

At taxi companies there are 2 ways to get fired generally.

1. your an idiot/a-hole
2. The insurance cuts you and the company is forced to fire you.

The insurance companies could easily have notifed the other about the accident and they turned around and told lyft that “so and so is an insurance risk we don’t feel is acceptable”

When a commercial cuts a driver that’s all she wrote.

Lyft doesn’t care enough to fight to keep you on the insurance.

Don't swim in pools

I got into an accident with Uber as a driver in December and was deactivated for too many accidents. I had recently also started driving with Lyft. In January Lyft axed me as well. My question is if Uber and Lyft share accident data with each other. Uber obviously must have told Lyft right? The accident I was involved in had no police report (thankfully) so this is the only explanation that comes to mind. Also does Lyft reactivate drivers?
You shouldn't be driving anyways. If you have enough accidents to get deactivated it means you drive like shit and are very unsafe.