Lyft and Juno from now on

Inshur

censoredbytheFCC

Ubers new rollout unlimited program made me draw the line.

I will keep doing calls on Lyft and finish bonus and then sign up with Juno to see what's the fuzz about.

Chief J Strongbow

I've been doing more Juno than Uber. Uber dropped me from VIP status. Probably for all the Uberpool request denials. Are drivers still accepting pool?

Lenny_yellow_cab

I've been doing more Juno than Uber. Uber dropped me from VIP status. Probably for all the Uberpool request denials. Are drivers still accepting pool?
Ive been definitely making more woth Juno than Uber.

I ignore all Pool rides.

Some drivers like pool. :rolleyes:

I took a pool ride last week but it was because it was 2.9x, then second rider was 2.6x and third rider was 1.6x i belive..... The whole ride took like 45 mins and in total it was $28. Something fishy

Uberman8263

Since uber dropped me from VIP status. I find it hard to get up in the morning, to go to work. I lay in bed wondering what I did wrong? how can I change it? Will it ever be the same? I used to have problems with alcohol. I thought I was over it, but the urge is back. Maybe if other posters on this site, could help, by e mailing uber requesting that I be reinstated it may help. Please help me. I am drowning in misery.

ninja warrior

Since uber dropped me from VIP status. I find it hard to get up in the morning, to go to work. I lay in bed wondering what I did wrong? how can I change it? Will it ever be the same? I used to have problems with alcohol. I thought I was over it, but the urge is back. Maybe if other posters on this site, could help, by e mailing uber requesting that I be reinstated it may help. Please help me. I am drowning in misery.
Uberman, come join us at the uber drivers anonymous meeting, held at Penn station, between the hours of 2-4 am, every weeknight. You will be able to locate us sitting right by the homeless, some of us drivers actually are! Just follow the homeless and you shall find us! You will find that you aren't alone in your struggles! Jesus will guide you through this darkness! You will suffer, feel pain, but in the end you will be enlightened! You will stop using, and be a whole person(driver?) again! Complimentary coffee and donuts courtesy of DSNY.

Vanstaal

Uberman, come join us at the uber drivers anonymous meeting, held at Penn station, between the hours of 2-4 am, every weeknight. You will be able to locate us sitting right by the homeless, some of us drivers actually are! Just follow the homeless and you shall find us! You will find that you aren't alone in your struggles! Jesus will guide you through this darkness! You will suffer, feel pain, but in the end you will be enlightened! You will stop using, and be a whole person(driver?) again! Complimentary coffee and donuts courtesy of DSNY.
Stop hanging out at night and you shall see the light!

Inshur New York