Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Lyft alert:

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Drivincrazy 
#1 · (Edited)
So today I was having a good day on Uber. I dropped at a wealthy beach on an island with a drawbridge. Sat for a few and the surge was gone so I turned on Lyft. I got a request 18 minutes away in the ghetto. I knew it would be one of the $2 dollar rides I always get. I hit no thanks and got this text instantly.

Lyft alert: Looks like you've missed a lot of ride requests. It's best for the community if you accept them, or log out of driver mode if you need a break. Then an email with the same.

Then I got the same request from the same person-no thanks . Then another from who I assume is her boyfriend-no thanks .

My response to Lyft is F YOU.
It's best for the community if you cut your fee and pay me extra so I won't have to take a loss on the trip. Let them take it on the chin for the "community". I am not working for free or at loss. PERIOD. I take that letter as an insult. If you want the community served fix it so I am not losing money. I'm the community too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.